Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
We're talking about REVOLUTION here! (!=WOW!)
A Docking station, Webtop! Dual-cored A9 processor TEGRA II Chipset!, an edgy super shmexy qHD resolution display, fingerprint security what da hell! Awesome 5MP 720p video recording + 1080p upgrade soon! An unbelievable $200 price? OH MY GOD!
VS
An 8MP 1080p capable camera, bigger super bright Amoled screen, USB OTG, dual core processor + a fu*king QUAD CORED GPU, ORION Chipset! WTF!
What do you folks think? Aaaaaaaah, technology keeps stunnning us. These are really HOT pieces of technology!

Last edited by ammyt; 2011-02-23 at 16:10.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
The question is will either manufacturer REALLY get the updates those phone need when Cupcake comes out or honeycomb for phones comes out. Both phones are tempting but i think i will stick with Googles own phone "Nexus S"

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ new york
I have 3 nokia phones, n96,n97, n900 I want to buy the new nokia N8 but I dont think is a good idea, for me is time to move. I love my n900 but I want a better phone whit high speed, 4G, dualcore!! at 1.2 ghz. I'm sorry nokia but I wait 1 year to upgrade my phone a Nokia phone! but right now are better phones. sorryyyy but my incometax are coming and I need to buy a new phone. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME TO THINK WHAT IS BETTER.

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by cenwesi View Post
The question is will either manufacturer REALLY get the updates those phone need when Cupcake comes out or honeycomb for phones comes out. Both phones are tempting but i think i will stick with Googles own phone "Nexus S"
Why?
I have the same Android version available for the Nexus S running on my HTC Desire HD with a few more tweaks

You just need to look around

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
the galaxy s was a such hit.and the galaxy 2 specs are really insane.
i will definetly buy one.
don't get why anyone is crying about not getting updates on samsung.there are several custom roms availabe and a one click rooting app too.
whats the difference in downloading rootsh from the repos or downloading a one-click rooting app from the market?

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

The Following User Says Thank You to atilla For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cenwesi View Post
I traded from the N900 to Galaxy S - I miss nokia phones and always want a nice Nokia with massive memory and a hard keyboard and maybe a tilt screen. But... they have nothing. Shame.

The Galaxy S is great if you don't mind a touch screen only. As for software updates, I waited less time for Froyo than I did for the 3rd N900 update. Also Darky's ROM is amazing. I mean Samsung should emloy that guy.

The resources etc... on XDA dev are great too with a good choice of roms and tutorials.

Having said all that, I would be back at nokia if they upped their cpu's etc... and had a nice tilt screen phone with a decent OS. No N9 for me unless I can run Android apps on it or port another OS

I see the Moto Milestone has some custom roms loaded on, the ATRIX will probably get ones also although I heard somwhere that Motorola locked bootloaders in order for consumers not to flash a custom rom, am I right?

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
just got my SGS I... i'll surely get SGS II coz its specs is really insane.. AMOLED display is epic...

Originally Posted by chase15 View Post
just got my SGS I... i'll surely get SGS II coz its specs is really insane.. AMOLED display is epic...
Yes, but the ATRIX packs greater number of pixels in a smaller display, which is better!

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Yes, but the ATRIX packs greater number of pixels in a smaller display, which is better!
yep.. ATRIX is pretty cool too.. i like the docking thingy of it..

Tags
bada blows, bada rox, bada rulez, bada sux, bada sux cocks, revolution, what's bada?