Active Topics

Closed Thread
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by ade View Post
okay, perhaps that part works again. But I have my doubts about uploads to the autobuilder.
You'll have to check that out...Wiki for one still isn't working so maybe its being restored in stages...

Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
wiki still flawed on "store edits"
2012-11-09 16:20 UTC

Code:
Internal Error
Detected bug in an extension! Hook ConfirmEditHooks::confirmEditMerged failed to return a value; should return true to continue hook processing or false to abort.
Backtrace:
#0 /usr/share/mediawiki/includes/EditPage.php(956): wfRunHooks('EditFilterMerge...', Array)
#1 /usr/share/mediawiki/includes/EditPage.php(2483): EditPage->internalAttemptSave(false, false)
#2 /usr/share/mediawiki/includes/EditPage.php(449): EditPage->attemptSave()
#3 /usr/share/mediawiki/includes/EditPage.php(340): EditPage->edit()
#4 /usr/share/mediawiki/includes/Wiki.php(510): EditPage->submit()
#5 /usr/share/mediawiki/includes/Wiki.php(63): MediaWiki->performAction(Object(OutputPage), Object(Article), Object(Title), Object(User), Object(WebRequest))
#6 /usr/share/mediawiki/index.php(116): MediaWiki->initialize(Object(Title), Object(Article), Object(OutputPage), Object(User), Object(WebRequest))
#7 {main}

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

The Following User Says Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
X-Fade is already looking at it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 268 | Thanked: 1,053 times | Joined on May 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by ade View Post
okay, perhaps that part works again. But I have my doubts about uploads to the autobuilder.
I was already wondering about the autobuilder. I tried uploading a package both yesterday and earlier today (with a different version string), but they appear to have been redirected to /dev/null . At least nothing has appeared in the extras-cauldron-builds list yet.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iDont For This Useful Post:
I have received a response from Nemein:

"We had to do some security updates last week and those broke garage and wiki. Garage downloading is fixed now, but wiki login plugin still needs fixing.

Autobuilder had some stuck builds. I killed those off, let's see if that fixes the issue.

Harmattan-dev machine seems to be down and I pinged the responsible person to ask what is going on"

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Regarding the autobuilder:
I see some build activity after Nov 6 (cataclysm, python2.7 and qgvdial picked up today), but I do not see my just submitted package being processed

Could be I am speaking a bit premature, but the first impression does not look positive.

edit: now about 5 hours later and still no processing I fear...

Last edited by ade; 2012-11-12 at 16:32.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
<X-Fade> (meego) Wiki should work now again.
<X-Fade> and harmattan-dev docs can be also found here: http://www.developer.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.com/id/5eae171f-3acf-49b8-adc3-72dfbdc77adf/Harmattan_Library.html
<X-Fade> Maemo wiki is broken because of our own auth plugin not being compatible with newer version of mediawiki.
<X-Fade> (autobuilder) the script is incompatible with a newer version of python
<X-Fade> So it needs some fixing.
<X-Fade> And I lack time to do that atm unfortunately

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Why can't the older versions of python and mediawiki be used till the end of the year till we manage the transition?

It doesn't make much sense to be doing the upgrading at this moment IMO especially doing it unannounced...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Why can't the older versions of python and mediawiki be used till the end of the year till we manage the transition?

It doesn't make much sense to be doing the upgrading at this moment IMO especially doing it unannounced...
+1

ten chars

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
This is the information we have:
"[...] apparently the script is not compatible with newer versions of python. So needs some figuring out.

Wiki needed to be upgraded because of security issues and now our auth plugin is incompatible."

Board has offered to find someone able to help

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread