Posts: 133 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Swiss
I have a problem with MicroB, page reloads automatically every 1-2 minutes.

You can help my?

Thank you.

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Unless someone already had this exact bug, I doubt someone can help you from just what you said.

Does it reload every two seconds on every page? On some pages? On one specific page? Did you try seeing what happens if you go to other pages that are almost code-less? (or at least not likely to be buggy, like www.google.com?)

What have you installed on your N900, and did you enable either extras-testing or extras-devel? Do you have the power kernel, or still on the normal one? Have you changed any files anywhere, or deleted anything, shortly before this problem arose? People need to know these things to be able to figure out what might be causing your problem.

Last edited by Mentalist Traceur; 2010-09-02 at 18:01. Reason: Google accidentally included "?" in the url

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
first option that mostly solve all problems is a Reboot

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Swiss
i have problem with wifi connection no with 3G... the problem with all site... i have install much applications in extra-devel and extra testing.

Sorry for my bad english.

The problem with installing many applications from extra-devel and extra-testing is that any one of these applications could have caused the issue (if it is another application causing the problem) Do you have some sort of power saving application that might be messing with the Wifi (if you only have the issue with Wifi and not 3G)

The only other thing that I can suggest is to go through the apps that you have installed from the testing and dev repos and remove them one by one to see if this fixes the issue.

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ UK/Scotland
maybe you could give us a list of the apps you have installled, so people can narrow it down to any likely suspects

Cantonese Pen Power Input is only available in Hong Kong...SUX!

Tags
maemo 5, microb