Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
Ok, yet another problem thread.

I recently bought a Mugen Battery. It works great and lasts long. It is the 1800mAh type (without the fat cover).

However, the tablet will not boot with the battery inside it. I am booting with bootmenu and the latest Diablo. Currently, what I have to do is start the N810 with the normal battery, wait for bootmenu, plug in the charger, remove the battery, then insert the Mugen one, then select the partition I want to boot into.

Why won't the tablet boot with the Mugen battery? Is this a fault of the battery or bootmenu or the N810 itself? It runs fine with the battery, it just won't boot...

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

I had the same issue, what I found was that the battery did not fit tight enough. If I held the battery against the contacts a little tighter it would boot fine. I inserted a couple of pieces of paper at the end of the battery without the contacts to make it a tighter fit and now it boots fine for me.

I probably should have sent the battery back and gotten a different one but this solution was simpiler for me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sorry, emotional outburst...

I just stuck three pieces of scotch tape to the back to the battery, works like a charm!

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Last edited by Thesandlord; 2009-03-04 at 01:14.

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Florida
If only rocket science was this simple

Tags
boot, bootmenu, diablo, mugen