If you open up bookmarks, the folders & individual bookmarks are alphabetized. However, if you click on the world icon they are not? Is there a way to rearrange them under the world icon?

Tony

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Indiana
I was wondering the same thing for the past couple of days that I've owned my device. Since I saw you posted the question, I checked something simple and found the answer. (I am using week 51 version)

From your 770 home screen, tap the globe in the upper left, select Bookmarks.
Here you'll find them sorted alphabetically, as you stated. Now simply tap and "hold" the stylus either on the My bookmarks folder on the left, or any of the bookmarks in the righthand pane. Once the context menu appears, tap Sort by, then Name (even if it is already checked) to resort alphabetically. Not only will the bookmarks folder listing show the bookmarks alphabetically, but so also will your "main" list from the globe!

I've been meaning to join the forums since I've been following this site for several weeks, but finding this info inspired me to finally join. (it helps that I now have my own 770 to relate to as well)

~Dave

Last edited by daveb70; 2006-01-05 at 05:42.

Thanks for the input, it worked! Have a good one.

Tony

TIP: I put a period (.) before the site names to force my most-used ones to the top. A space might work too.