Active Topics

Originally Posted by martymcr
It's put me off advertising mine on eBay....
You shouldn't be put off *selling* on ebay.
Just make sure you've got the money cleared in your bank account before sending it and you've got no worries!

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Hants, UK
To rolandrat: You can post photos to the auction still - the easiest method is to host a thumbnail and full-size version somewhere and enter the HTML directly into the description box.

I would definately recommend this, it will significantly increase the final price. Also definately use the post-it photos from earlier, this would put the scamsters off using them but if they do then nobody can help people that stupid.

Gareth

Originally Posted by rolandrat
After a bit of digging around, it looks like a huge amount of accounts have been hijacked so that these auctions look like they are from good sellers, trouble is people are looking at that and ignoring the fact they are items in China and the seller is registered in UK or USA or EU etc. Also they dont take paypal or anything other than send your money off never to be seen again! Be careful out there in Ebay land its a minefield.
Although there ARE one or two genuine 770 auctions.

DejaDesktop ( www.dejadesktop.com ) just released a very cool and much needed PDA calendar/contact manager for the 770 - it is easy to install, and has the ability to sync your Outlook calendar/contacts with the device wirelessly!!!

Way to go guys!