Just wanted to thank everyone involved for letting a silly noob like me try this baby out. Its crazy fast, i love it already and it will most likely only get better in time. A few crashes, is all i experienced so far.

Just to be able to use native keyboard already makes it better then opera. Some pages renderes wrong when i dont have landscape but thats nothing to worry about. Its only a few pages that ithappened to.

Anyways, cheers everyone.

Btw, if you see any issues with rendering, make issue in github, so we can track it and fix it.

The Following User Says Thank You to romaxa For This Useful Post:
Updated 1st post.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
I've downloaded the .deb and the app looks pretty good for this first release,
The only thing that I've found is that from time to time the app closes unexpectedly and the other thing is when pressing buttons (I suppose in html5) some times it doesn't work (happened when tried to browse https://touch.facebook.com).

But overall great app, really quick and looks promising.

Please if you can have a repository set up so we can receive updates automatically would be great, if not, we'll keep an eye on the forum for future releases.

Regards.

The Following User Says Thank You to djcrash1981 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@Makeclick not for now. i'm ignoring all feature requests for ... a month
I have small improvements for Harmattan version ui.
Dont read if not interested.
And only do these things if you want/have time.

-There should be option to have adress bar always visible.

-Tab bar would be better if it comes from right side, not from down because it would be easier to reach.

-When you start typing adress first letter is capital letter. (I dont know why it annoys me )

-I personally dont like rounded corners.

-If you have Qt Fennec open on multi tasking screen home screen icon doesnt open it. (I like to keep some applications open and then press icon so they open very fast)

I dont know why I wrote these things, you know these things and just dont have time to make them happen.

TRied.coderus.early version. Friggin fast indeed. But why android tablet.UA for a start? Better.iphone UA

Posts: 183 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
Just tried it, looks great and a definite improvement over the previous versions. I'm looking forward to a loading notification for when navigating to a new page, and all the text in the URL highlighting when you tap into there for the first occasion. Once this is done, I could consider it great for 24/7 use. No crashing yet from what I've found.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
TRied.coderus.early version. Friggin fast indeed. But why android tablet.UA for a start? Better.iphone UA
Because romaxa has youtube working on it using Android tablet UA?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@djcrash1981 check link you downloaded .deb file. it's already in repository, and you will receive updates

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Because romaxa has youtube working on it using Android tablet UA?
iianm as for now the way youtube pass the video stream to client for android UA and iPhone UA already the same..i might be wrong tho.

Tags
thread derailed