Posts: 277 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Fargo, North Dakota, USA
The store is now back open with black acrylic stands. I have also dropped prices again.

You can buy a black acrylic stand with a stylus for $18.00 (price includes worldwide shipping):

http://usethelaser.myshopify.com/pro...cut-n900-stand

You can also just buy a plain black acrylic stand without a stylus. Price $15.00, which includes worldwide shipping:

Finally, you can buy two black acrylic stands for $25.00, including worldwide shipping:

cheers all.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fake For This Useful Post:
Fake, I have a question. Can the laser-cut stand fit n900 + otterbox commuter casing? It seems that this stand is only for people who have been using n900 with pouch. And with the hard case like otterbox, removing the case is not really that easy as pouch version.

jpurnomosidi,

Mine is in an Otter Box case and sits on the wood stand as I write this. No problem with it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald101 For This Useful Post:
well isnt it the same for game gripper?

Originally Posted by Gerald101 View Post
jpurnomosidi,

Mine is in an Otter Box case and sits on the wood stand as I write this. No problem with it.
Thank you very much for your precious info

Originally Posted by Changegames View Post
well isnt it the same for game gripper?
I happen to own Game Gripper as well. Game Gripper won't fit N900 + Otterbox case because the case is quite thick. But anyway, I seldom play game on N900. Mostly texting and browsing.

It will be cool if the laser cut stand combines with bluetooth keyboard

You know, one member asked me to engrave the bluetooth symbol on his stand as a joke...

Glad to hear that the otterbox fits... I'm also told that the 5800 fits this stand with no problem.

When is Nokia going to come out with a new badass developer phone with a bad stand, so I can design something new?

And BTW, if the stand doesn't fit, I can refund your money.

FYI I will be in Washington, DC from Thursday until Monday. That means I won't be shipping those days. It also means I may be interested in getting a beer with TMO people in DC.

hey Fake, i was very happy to know your store was open again, when i saw your post i jumped right on it to order one, i just got it in today, but im haveing a lil problem putting it togeather, the slits that join togeather all 3 parts are so tight i cant get them to slide into each other, and broke one of the sides that hold the phone, im scared to put on the other one, cus it might brake too, is there edvice you can give or anything you can do for me, i know its not rocket science to put one of these togeather, just wondering if there was a trick to it?

Tags
accessory, acrylic, awesome!, complex pricing structure, holder, inexpensive, n900, n900 stand, stand, stay in school!!!, wood