Originally Posted by chillip View Post
I guess 2-3 weeks. I need to get all the translations in and wait for more test results and then I'll submit the updated version. QA took approximately one week throughout the last month.

Once its out you should be able to upgrade from within the Ovi Store client with the need for an uninstall.
do you still need dutch translation?

Originally Posted by Hakki_01 View Post
do you still need dutch translation?
Dutch is still missing so it would be great if you could translate it. Simply request the Dutch team at https://www.transifex.net/projects/p...er-feed/teams/ and I will approve you so you can start translating.

The Following User Says Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
i have it set up to show to do notes, but they do not show up on the screen

Originally Posted by ynnad179 View Post
1.0.4 adds a organiser feed desktop file that works if run from filemanager, but otherwise appears as a blank green icon...
That's a bug which only happens when the upgrade happens via the Ovi Store client (the client creates a second .desktop file which is used to show the upgrade icon - as the actual application icon is hidden this breaks the launch screen showing a green icon after the upgrade is complete). I have already submitted an updated version which should work around this but it may take some time until it gets approved by QA.

You can uninstall the version from the Ovi Store and install 1.0.4 from this thread and the icon should be gone.

Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
Do the to do notes have a due date set?

Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
Only events with a date will be shown. Make sure to check if you enabled a due date!

Originally Posted by Hakki_01 View Post
Only events with a date will be shown. Make sure to check if you enabled a due date!
I added a Todo with a due date and it did not appear on my feed. The way I tested it was by making a Todo that was due tomorrow (12/30). I also tried adding one due today and it still did not appear. Also overdue todo's do not appear. I can't seem to get any Todos to appear on the feed. Is there something I am missing?

Meetings still appear just fine on the feed.

Originally Posted by Demati View Post
I added a Todo with a due date and it did not appear on my feed. The way I tested it was by making a Todo that was due tomorrow (12/30). I also tried adding one due today and it still did not appear. Also overdue todo's do not appear. I can't seem to get any Todos to appear on the feed. Is there something I am missing?

Meetings still appear just fine on the feed.
Are you running version 1.0.90 or higher or are you using the version from the Ovi Store (that one does not support to-dos yet)?

Version 1.0.91 is what I installed.

I had turned my phone off (for a meeting) and now after I turned it back on the feed is working!

It is working for Todos that are not overdue. Overdue Todos still do not appear.

Originally Posted by Demati View Post
Version 1.0.91 is what I installed.

I had turned my phone off (for a meeting) and now after I turned it back on the feed is working!

It is working for Todos that are not overdue. Overdue Todos still do not appear.
Can you please verify that overdue to-dos are included in the settings (Calendar Settings -> Default Settings / name of specific calendar -> Include overdue to-dos).

If that is enabled (it should be by default) can you please check whether pressing refresh on the home screen removes all calendar entries and readds them after a short while?

Originally Posted by chillip View Post
Can you please verify that overdue to-dos are included in the settings (Calendar Settings -> Default Settings / name of specific calendar -> Include overdue to-dos).

If that is enabled (it should be by default) can you please check whether pressing refresh on the home screen removes all calendar entries and readds them after a short while?
I have verified that overdue Todos is enabled.

I refreshed the homescreen and after the refresh the calendar entries appear again (after a short while).