Notices

Originally Posted by forcer View Post
fixed. - page now works again.
Amazing, TYVM!

hmmm, i was able to put my level information in a word document but i cant put it in a regular file, however the levels youve made with the blue text(the text you can click on) allow me to copy it to a folder, could you please do that with my level data?(BTW since this is about angry birds, the best forum for it is Angry Birds Nest, good site)ill put in my lua code in another post if you can make it into one of those things youve done

btw when i post it you should play it once before u put it on here, the level is based on the concept of the ThunderWell, where you take a very massive explosive(such as a nuclear bomb) bury it, put tons of water on top, then put as much material such as metal on top. using this you can launch objects into space at over 5 times the escape velocity!!!!

Last edited by famguy10; 2011-08-17 at 00:53.

Originally Posted by vik_ram View Post
Check out this one created by me, there is only one tricky way to finish it so enjoy
btw it doesnt work : P

Originally Posted by sygys View Post
@jakiman, you are obviously missing the point here! The n900 has a terrible lineup for games and apps at the moment. the ovistore is near emty. apps like ovi maps are far from finished. And finaly a nice game comes out. and within a few weeks people find a way to free download the extra level packs and start cracking the code for making own levels. Result: Extra level pack has been removed from the store and not be returned since.

And you think all this is funny! If you want this to work then everyone should stop screwn around with other peoples software!

And for the game consoles, there are always enough people that buy the games. Or to ban accounts for elegal copies.

Companies must see an advantage in the n900 before they even try to make apps, games. If they read all this i dont think they are really motivated knowing that within a couple of days people started making their own maps not needing to buy the extra level pack.

And maybe you buy the pack but allot of people who read this wont!
sygys, get over it, nothing is unhackable, you cant prevent people from hacking, all you can do is make no real room for it, btw, this isnt hacking, i believe this has actually indiectly contributed to rovio. get over it. you can even cheat in the pinballl game every computer has.(btw, just type (hidden test) ingame

it seems none of your levels work, and i cant post mine because its too long

Last edited by famguy10; 2011-08-17 at 01:59.

this a level i just made, its themed after the movie up where the guy flies away in his house using a ton of balloons, i have a second one but theres not enough room in 1 post for both
Attached Files
File Type: zip Up themed angry birdsZip.zip (35.0 KB, 137 views)

this is the second, and have i been posting too much?
Attached Files
File Type: zip angry birds thunder well lua code.zip (44.6 KB, 155 views)

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovakia/Bratislava
2 bits: please use custom level thread and paste the files to notepad, not word, it simplifies work for the people.

hi forcer, is it possible to edit the themes too with the editor? like putting my own bg images to a single level? how can i do that?

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovakia/Bratislava
unfortunately, that's not possible via editor, you can just choose from existing themes by changing theme variable.

Tags
angry birds, level editor