Notices

what are the available theme variables? and.. if its not possible via editor, can it be done via existing files in the game?

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovakia/Bratislava
it's possible, but it's painful to edit the files, you need editor capable of editing pvr files, and still after that, you would need to distribute edited files with your level and every one would need to overwrite existing theme file, also, that would change the level theme to your edited one => too complicated to mess with it.

if you change theme variable in the editor edit box to theme1..4 (might have more, you need to try) it will change the theme in the level.
Code:
theme = "theme2"

The Following User Says Thank You to forcer For This Useful Post:
thank you for valuable information forcer, any recommendation for a good pvr editor? I would be willing to mess with the theme file.

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovakia/Bratislava
photoshop with pvr plugin, you can google for it.

The Following User Says Thank You to forcer For This Useful Post:
thanks, i will look into it! hope you can guide me through this theme editing.

Originally Posted by forcer View Post
2 bits: please use custom level thread and paste the files to notepad, not word, it simplifies work for the people.
oh ok, and if its as a notepad document itll work if you put in game files right?
and i posted my levels in here cuz i saw other ppl posted theirs.i just put it in a notepad document instead of word. if you dont mind i have 3 that are in notepad could i put them in for you to test?they're pretty straight forward but i think they look too easy.
workin' on a fourth one now and i dont think it looks easy

Last edited by famguy10; 2011-08-18 at 20:55.

can anyone make a video on how to add new items to the editor like from rio for example i would really like to know

ummmm, im no programmer but im pretty sure you cant, and if i was to add anything i would add the items from mine and dine like the stalagmites and stalactites, and is there any way for you to put in the backround colors and stuff from the episode or does it automatically take the backround and sounds from the level youve overwritten?

ummm anyone even on? ive been waiting for someopne to say something

HI! I want to set up something like an angry bird arcade cabinet, is it possible to change the game and insert a timer or a coin counter?

thanks

Tags
angry birds, level editor