Hello, everyone.

Last year, Super Fighter Team licensed the ProfiMail e-mail client (well known on Symbian & Windows Mobile) from Lonely Cat Games, intent on producing a version for the Nokia N9. Our friends at outofbounds.gr were kind enough to take on programming duties under contract. We planned to make the finished product available at a low price on Nokia's app store.

But we all know what happened to Nokia's app store.

The program remains (and will remain) unfinished, but we have decided to release it as a free download for those who wish to use it in its current state. Please understand however that we are unable to provide support for the software.

You can download the program here...

http://www.profimail.mobi/

Happy Valentine's Day!

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Super Fighter Team For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Interesting. Would it be possible for the source to be released and development continued under an open source licence?

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Super Fighter Team View Post
But we all know what happened to Nokia's app store.
How about Openrepos.net ? I think, that there will be paid apps in the future ? Or is it cancelled ?

But thanks anyway!

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Hallo,

I am glad very much that profimail is available, finally, also for N9. I know the program still from Nokia E60 (Symbian), at that time had bought it. Unfortunately, I get on the N9 no functioning account furnished. The connection should be produced to mine local courier-imap. The account name is indicated, behind it 0 new mails.

Ronny

This text was automatically translated by imtranslator!

IMAP and push email sounds like a good plan...

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Metsämies View Post
How about Openrepos.net ? I think, that there will be paid apps in the future ? Or is it cancelled ?

But thanks anyway!
Or maybe switching to a donation-based model? I believe that many N9 users would not mind supporting the development of quality application for their platform. With most developers switching away from Harmattan, there is definitely space I would definitely love to see SnowShoe being completed - hint hint :P

Again, thanks for sharing your application!

The Following User Says Thank You to paolo_3_1415926 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
I got an email account set up, emails loaded, even got an new email banner across the top...HOWEVER the program froze so many times getting there it is completely unusable. I got 'program not responding' every time I touched the screen. I really wish development of this could have continued. It looks (or should I say looked...)very promising!

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
**The program remains (and will remain) unfinished*

...so, sad but true it's useless...thanks

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Send them a mail and tell them about openrepos, I have done that.

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Hell yeah ! They were the best lonley cat games xplore slick profmail or say every program by them were awsome ! God Speed up open repos.