Poll: How much would you be willing to pay for a Neo900 (complete device) with TI DM3730 1GHz/512M-RAM/1GB
Poll Options
How much would you be willing to pay for a Neo900 (complete device) with TI DM3730 1GHz/512M-RAM/1GB

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I am willing to donate $1000. I love N900 and still use it from time to time. However, I want to know if there will be support for more than one exchange email account and whether device will be provisioned for corporate email?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I am willing to donate $1000. I love N900 and still use it from time to time. However, I want to know if there will be support for more than one exchange email account and whether device will be provisioned for corporate email?
Please note that GolDeliCo is NOT porting maemo fremantle to the device, the community guys 'n gals at http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91308 are doing this. GolDeliCo / The Neo900 Team only provides the hardware and actively supports all such efforts to port fremantle as well as several other OS to the device.

/j

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
http://www.adafruit.com/products/364 NFC - under evaluation

recommended reads:
http://www.adafruit.com/datasheets/I...FC_v1_0_en.pdf

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2013-11-09 at 20:35.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
Originally Posted by Zero Six View Post
I emailed info at goldelico dot com about a week ago, but haven't got any reply yet.
[...]
Same for me, although I have different problem with payment. I emailed "sales" first, as that was the email given together with my payment error message and on Monday (after reading dos1's reply to my post in this very thread) forwarded the same email to "info" adding apologies for spamming and double message. That's quite frustrating, as in the meantime I already got the system-generated automatic email with information that my order will be cancelled next few days (14 days after placing it) if I don't complete my payment. This is not big money and I can wait next few days to try placing my order again, neither it changes my mind about donating, but still it leaves quite unpleasant feeling (of course not about you, joerg_rw, only about the person responsible for emails with problem reports).

Last edited by misiak; 2013-11-09 at 22:28. Reason: shortened the quoted post to avoid confusion

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to misiak For This Useful Post:
Zero six, misiak: please CC joerg AT openmoko DOT org on all future mails. I forwarded your complaints. If nothing happens please mail me directly. Please do NOT mail me with general inquiries about ordering resp donation. I'm just tracking those two issues now, other unrelated mails will get ignored by my spam filter.

sorry for the inconvenience
cheers
jOERG

And the answer by Nikolaus:
I have no pending e-mails here.

So if they did not get an answer but the system-generated message, they can simply
resend / reply. E-Mail is unfortunately not 100% reliable.

There is even a web form based communication system implemented on the order
confirmation page (they can write a message that will be attached to the order number).

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2013-11-10 at 08:01.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
thanx a lot for supporting N900. donated 100 EUR. i think, its the right way to build a device for us. greetings from berlin

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sperle For This Useful Post:

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
Looks nice, any hatches detected?
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
in case you wonder: we just adjusted the donations-counting on neo900.org to take into account those split-into-many dnoations that were meant to sum up to one 1500+ donation, so the device count 100+ dropped slightly while the 1500+ increased from 3 to 5.

/j

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:

Tags
neo900, thank you!