Notices

Posts: 631 | Thanked: 837 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Milton, Ontario, Canada
Alright, let's try this again... this one's better I promise!

https://garage.maemo.org/frs/downloa....1.9_armel.deb

Again give it a whirl and see what comes up that I need to take care of... and LAB, I really appreciate all the feedback buddy, but what the heck is wrong with that N810 of yours?? lol try this 1.9 and see, it should run a test as soon as it opens to see if the current time lines up with any of the alarms, and execute the alarm if it does... so if that doesn't work either, I'm running out of ideas to try and work around the problem here...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jolouis For This Useful Post:
The file says 1.9 but the application manager calls it 1.8.

When you open it it says 1.9 however.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rassilon7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 23 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Germany, Erlangen
Small Bug in 1.9:
- the month name has an encoding problem, März is now wrong (German)

Investigating alarm and flipping now...

Update:
- Alarm works, with clock open and closed (tested once each)
- looks like the clock update in charging state works now

PS: the encoding problem isn't that problematic, tomorrow is April, without Umlauts :-)

Last edited by Didge; 2009-03-31 at 06:19.

The Following User Says Thank You to Didge For This Useful Post:
Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
Originally Posted by jolouis View Post
Alright, let's try this again... this one's better I promise!

https://garage.maemo.org/frs/downloa....1.9_armel.deb

Again give it a whirl and see what comes up that I need to take care of... and LAB, I really appreciate all the feedback buddy, but what the heck is wrong with that N810 of yours?? lol try this 1.9 and see, it should run a test as soon as it opens to see if the current time lines up with any of the alarms, and execute the alarm if it does... so if that doesn't work either, I'm running out of ideas to try and work around the problem here...
Wow finaly all is good here MAN

for shure you can be prood 'cause
your application is very more improve now(i see in different .deb a lot good clean up and tweaking.
And of course always devoued for help us wow
and the must my issues solved!

all of honnor for Flip Clock GUYS

tx to qwerty12 ciroip and all others

i followed attentivly the next step LED and custumzing/animating skin or whatever suppose to be more then that good one enough

(Finaly...after one years...i can wake up by my 500 W Hi_fi via my tablet)
TX
French Noob

BorgTheme ¤ BorgSounds ¤ BorgStartUp ¤ BorgClock

Last edited by LABAUDIO; 2009-03-31 at 06:46.

download pygame and gstreamer and latest 1.8 on n810 but flopcock no working---in apps but no opening -why is this

yokop4: Please try to start it from Xterm and post the output here.

The Following User Says Thank You to Didge For This Useful Post:
no go in xterm .... wake me when it works

no module named dbus--error

Posts: 631 | Thanked: 837 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Milton, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by yukop4 View Post
no module named dbus--error
Sorry about that I'll add Dbus to the dependencies! In the mean time if you open xterm and become root, you can manually install it by typing:
Code:
apt-get install python2.5-dbus
LABAUDIO!! BUDDY!! IT WORKS?!??! AWESOME!! lol I was getting to the point of saying we'd have to halfway in Kingston or something to get this stupid thing solved lol
(Finaly...after one years...i can wake up by my 500 W Hi_fi via my tablet)
Just don't make the same mistake I did yesterday... left the tablet all hooked up to my 250W system in my room all ready for the alarm in the morning... and then at 3am got woken up with a start because a friend of mine in the UK sent me an MSN message and the damn tablet made the "new notification beep" sound lol

Didge, I think that's an internal glitch in python as I did change which function I was using to get the Month name, so I'll tweak it back to how it was just to be safe. However, if the biggest problem that we now have with this release is that it's missing some umlauts I'm a very happy developer! I will fix the version numbering as well, that was just me trying to get a package out too late last night and not updating all of the version numbers properly.

Any other feedback/testing is welcomed as I'm going to try cramming one more feature into this one and then pushing the updated release over to extras-devel again.

Thanks all!

The Following User Says Thank You to jolouis For This Useful Post:
I have to correct my last post, the numbers hang again, when attached to the powersupply. :-(

Tags
clock, flip clock