Notices

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Northern WI, USA
another microscopic update a while back i made some updated icons for Cristi Boian's excellent battery widget, just as a concept. here's what i'd come up with:

kind of a draining squircle thing. i was feeling inspired to i decided to make a fleshed out version with individual percents. here's how it's looking:

i still need to write out the percentage on each (100%, 99%, etc) but that i'll do later in photoshop. what do you guys think?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kapu2 For This Useful Post:
Looks cool! Keep it up :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to lfc22 For This Useful Post:
really amazing
and come on we are waiting for your theme !

The Following User Says Thank You to death_ghost For This Useful Post:
I have another very small update to share. Spent the last hour or so working on this file manager icon, and I'm really happy with how it turned out! But I made a few different variations and I can't decide which I like best. Comments welcome!

The details are really subtle, but the first glyph has a vertical gradient (as does the last variation), while the second is horizontal. I think I might need to make a new version altogether with some kind of angled gradient, because I like and hate parts of them both. Again, comments welcome and really appreciated!

The Following User Says Thank You to kapu2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
hey kapu a request. can you please also make these icon for N900 ? they look awesome.

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Hi,

Great work!

Could anybody explain how to get these icons in my N9?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers!

The Following User Says Thank You to capitannemo For This Useful Post:
i've been working on refining things, and i finally made all 31 calendar icons. i'm still adjusting the kerning and positioning (although i'm quite satisfied with 1-19), but what do you guys think?

also a quick comparison with the original icons. admittedly they look a little plain i think, haha. i wish i could work faster; by the time i'm done the flat simplistic look will have gone out of style.

Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
hey kapu a request. can you please also make these icon for N900 ? they look awesome.
i've only got an N9, never used the N900! but i'll look into it. perhaps someone with more experience making N900 themes could help me out.

Originally Posted by capitannemo View Post
Hi,

Great work!

Could anybody explain how to get these icons in my N9?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers!
i'm afraid i work at a snails pace and haven't gotten many more icons than the ones you see here in the thread finished. so there's no way to get the icons on your phone at the moment, but maybe i'll have something ready in time for christmas?

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kapu2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ India
i want this theme will u plzz provide the link plzzzz,.....

i did a little more work tonight and came up with calculator and clock icons. nothing too exciting, but i can't help but share.

the office apps (calculator, documents, notes, etc) all follow the same red-orange-yellow color scheme, and it's gotten awfully boring. so i broke up the monotony by coloring the calculator icon blue. the clock icon also got a flashy makeover in red.

just in case the colors are too flashy for some, i made alternate versions in the tradition color palette. opinions welcome! which version do you guys prefer?

Originally Posted by Mike_F1 View Post
i want this theme will u plzz provide the link plzzzz,.....
no link to provide yet, but it's coming! patience, buddy

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kapu2 For This Useful Post:
please , someone help him to make a theme. it will be easier to pass the news of whatsup end support .

Tags
harmattan, icon pack, modern