Haha this is insane, Amazon dropped price to $529.99! Whatever, I cancelled my previous order with them and just re-ordered it so I can get the rebate as well. I don't care if I have to wait until end of December, for that price/deal, it's worth it.

Nokia N900 down to $480 @ Amazon USA http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B002OB49SW

Those who missed the debate because ordering before, you may want to cancel the order and reorder to get a better price.
It'll be a wait but worthed.

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by nytcrawlr View Post
Haha this is insane, Amazon dropped price to $529.99! Whatever, I cancelled my previous order with them and just re-ordered it so I can get the rebate as well. I don't care if I have to wait until end of December, for that price/deal, it's worth it.
Exactly! $50 is like an extra battery, or my Nokia portable charging station...

-Socrates 469 BC

Originally Posted by Venomrush View Post
Nokia N900 down to $480 @ Amazon USA http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B002OB49SW

Those who missed the debate because ordering before, you may want to cancel the order and reorder to get a better price.
It'll be a wait but worthed.
Wait to get the rebate I have to cancel the order I made on sept and redo an order? :sadface:

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Houston
Originally Posted by remister View Post
Wait to get the rebate I have to cancel the order I made on sept and redo an order? :sadface:
you dont have to cancel to get the lower price. it will automatically adjust when it ships. call them if you like...

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by legendemeritus View Post
you dont have to cancel to get the lower price. it will automatically adjust when it ships. call them if you like...
He's talking about the rebate. Right now the price is $529 on Amazon then when you subtract the mail-in-rebate it goes down to $479 however you can only get that rebate if your invoice shows you purchased it between Nov 16 and Dec 31 and Amazon has already stated the invoice will show the date that you pre-ordered it, hence we won't be eligible for the rebate.

-Socrates 469 BC

can't the $50 rebate be used on any n900? the rebate form seems to be specific only to nokia, it doesn't mention Amazon or anything.

the retailer does not matter, it can be amazon dell newegg... and of course nokia, as long you bought it betwen the 16th of nov and dec 31

Originally Posted by eleclipper View Post
the retailer does not matter, it can be amazon dell newegg... and of course nokia, as long you bought it betwen the 16th of nov and dec 31
bought meaning preordered, or when the card is charged? I just got off the phone with amazon and they said my order would be price matched and I would also get the rebate

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Perth, Australia
Originally Posted by ahmadka View Post
Amazon's price has dropped back down to $559.99, as I pointed it out here :
Yeah, I just saw the new amazon.com preorder price ($530) and jumped on it!