Active Topics

Originally Posted by Boemien View Post
I finally gave Up with testing those OS. It was a bit slow and I had a few problems concerning the keyboard under Ubuntu.
same here.

bit of a pain, the other issue is i cannot open package manager(its not in the menu) and i cannot type in terminal - Kinda useless

Hi there.I cannot download the Archlinux img file form ubuntu one.The link is dead. Can any one give me a link or tell me how to make one?

Forgive my poor English.

The Following User Says Thank You to dirscreter For This Useful Post:
Posts: 53 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Long Beach
your *.img.ext2 file link is down.

any chance you can get it going again?

Originally Posted by sanchdaniel View Post
your *.img.ext2 file link is down.

any chance you can get it going again?
yes, pls reup

Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
dear everyone who miss the files,

i just finished the whole process with ubuntu, it is working fine (thanks juandp77). you can download the image files from here. For me, the "ubuntu-n900.deb" link is working, so you should install the .deb file.

After i downloaded the image file (i mean the one with .lzma extension), i copied it to my n900 MyDocs' folder then i extracted it there with 7zip, but you can of course do this by extract it on your PC then copy the .ext2 file to n900's MyDocs folder. Then launch ubuntu LXDE and smile (:

jm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by justmemory View Post
dear everyone who miss the files,

i just finished the whole process with ubuntu, it is working fine (thanks juandp77). you can download the image files from here. For me, the "ubuntu-n900.deb" link is working, so you should install the .deb file.

After i downloaded the image file (i mean the one with .lzma extension), i copied it to my n900 MyDocs' folder then i extracted it there with 7zip, but you can of course do this by extract it on your PC then copy the .ext2 file to n900's MyDocs folder. Then launch ubuntu LXDE and smile (:

jm
unfortunately the fedora image hosted at qole's does not work. the ubuntu image does though, but the fedora image doesn't.

Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
Originally Posted by Armand360 View Post
unfortunately the fedora image hosted at qole's does not work. the ubuntu image does though, but the fedora image doesn't.
do you mean you can't download it or it doesn't work with the fedora deb file...? the download worked for me, but i didn't try to run it, so... yes, maybe something is wrong with the image. or the deb file...

the .deb installed flawlessly, the image didn't however. just need this image. unfortunately the OP has been gone for quite a while..

non of img's links is working

can u plz them again =(

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
fedora wont open, its always give me a blank screen and whhoooop its back into maemo desktop, any idea??