Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
I'been using version 1.1.80, in the aggregated mode for category, it's difficult to identify today's event, it would be great that today's event ia highlighted
I don't know if you mean that, but in settings of organiser feed you can highlight the date (shown coloured) while the date of following days is black/grey/white.

Originally Posted by delmar View Post
I don't know if you mean that, but in settings of organiser feed you can highlight the date (shown coloured) while the date of following days is black/grey/white.
Aggregated mode by category doesn't show that because it is seperated by event or to-dos, so it doesn't highlight date with coloured icon

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ sarajevo
Hi,
been using Organiser feed for quite a while now and got really accustomed to it. Have one thing which bothers me. The feed is showing the date in format yy-mm-dd, even though I am using dd-mm-yy and the regional settings on N9 are that way, and time is automatically updated by the operator time (also tried without that option).

any idea why is it showing it this way? I recently updated to PR1.3.
Also, will try the 1.1.80 version and will let you know about the results.

thanks

Aglio

UPDATE: version 1.1.80 shows the date in the same format yy-mm-dd. Can live with it, but it is annoying since I am used to a different view.

Last edited by aglio; 2012-08-28 at 21:20.

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Hey
I want to import the birthdays from my contacts to my calendar but I have a problem with MeeBirthdays. If I open MeeBirthdays 1.2.4 it does not show me the birthdays.. I'm getting a blank black screen.
Any solution for this?

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Hi all,

I have installed the stable 1.1.5.

It work properly except for Birthday's, I don't see the Icon with day of the birthday, I continue to see the default one (birth cake) ...

Here is the problem :

Someone have an idea of the problem (obviously the option to show an icon with the day of the event is active in the parameters) ?

A++

Last edited by colin.stephane; 2013-02-13 at 22:04. Reason: Adding screenshot describing the problem ...

hi there! PT-BR translation.
any doubts, let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip organiserfeed_pt-br.zip (2.0 KB, 141 views)

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
I have been depending on the Organiser Feed from day one. Amazing addition and very well made. Since it came out I'm on version 1.1.80.

Lately, might be daylight savings change, I have a problem with the To-Dos.
My calendar and to-dos are synchronised with Mail for Exchange from an exchange server and activesync 12.1.

The issue now is that all the to-dos created in outlook are shown in the feed with a date which is one day ahead. When I open the To-dos panel in the calendar they show the correct date.

The more strange issue is that the to-dos created in the phone have correct date everywhere, i.e. Outlook, feed and todos in the phone.

Does anyone have an idea how to debug this or a solution?

Great app!

Is there a way to display the 'day of the week' next the date in the list of events? For example, in ddd format, Mon, Tue, Wed, and so on.

Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to alefoi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 39 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by alefoi View Post
Great app!

Is there a way to display the 'day of the week' next the date in the list of events? For example, in ddd format, Mon, Tue, Wed, and so on.

Thanks!
It would be really great, I miss the day of the week too.
Unfortunately the developer seems no more active on the forum since many months.
By the way, it's still a very useful piece of software even like it is.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Bordeaux FR, Dakar SN
Great app, kudos.
What is this qtn_cldr_personal_cldr in parameters?