I've lost all of my contacts and text messages, now when I receive a message it signals a message has been received but I can't read it's contents nor is it showing up in my messages. This is the same for chats. I tried adding a contact during a call not sure if this created the problem or it had happened before. Anyone know how to restore?? Or the source of the problem?

will this fix it? I read that it might fix the issue on the n900..

cd ~
ls -la
cd .rtcom-eventlogger
mv *.db* ../

Then apart from that the gps keeps on saying a) last known position is my old house (where it's never been before!?) then later on it says it is at my old house. When I go outside it does eventually pick up my location however. But a) it's bizarre and b) the gps receiver doesn't seem that strong..

Last edited by chrisp7; 2011-11-06 at 16:33.

Well this

rm -rf .rtcom-eventlogger

Didn't work.. Haven't tried the above wasn't sure what it would do.

root is only 46% full so not too full..

Last edited by chrisp7; 2011-11-06 at 16:24.

Somehow it sorted itself out, no idea why or how..

Anyway. Anyone else got the same GPS issue, its v strange. The GPS seems to be as bad as the N900 to get a fix.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
Anyway. Anyone else got the same GPS issue, its v strange. The GPS seems to be as bad as the N900 to get a fix.
Weird, seen others comment it's an improvement over the N900 when it comes to GPS.
Twas a thread over at meego forum about a sportstracker alternative (name escapes me).

Last edited by jalyst; 2011-11-21 at 18:31.