Bit of a funny one this and I've been keeping an eye on the PR1.2 threads to see if anyone has reported the same thing but can't see any other reports.

Since doing the OTA update on my UK N900 yesterday, the pop-up USB mode selector does not appear when I plug the USB cable into the phone.

I've tried it with two different WinXP machines and two cables, both of which worked before the update, and in both cases the N900 goes straight in to "charging" mode. The two extra drive letters appear in My Computer so I believe the USB connection is working properly but I am unable to select mass storage mode.

Can anyone suggest a fix, other than re-flashing? I was planning to do so in the near future anyway.

The OTA appeared to go fine but did halt after completing the download, complaining of a low battery. I plugged in the USB cable (since I didn't have the charger handy) and the update process continued without me having to touch the screen.

Still works fine for me, I did the update OTA but didn't have any low battery issues.

This is now fixed after a re-flash of rootfs & emmc - something I was planning on doing after PR1.2 come out anyway.

Thanks