Posts: 49 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Paris, France
I had the same problem, in the application lst I removed Inception 0.1 and 0.2, I alson removed Brightness something, I rebooted and the size was 203Mb and it worked.
The whole update is downloaded and the installation process is running (currently 2%)

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Updated like a charm I guess I only had issues with PR 1.2 LOL 1.1 and 1.3 went smoothly. Anyone has a change log or something?????

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Zoxir View Post
Updated like a charm I guess I only had issues with PR 1.2 LOL 1.1 and 1.3 went smoothly. Anyone has a change log or something?????
Work in progress...

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...96#post1231296

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Automatic connection still doesn't work properly =[

Open browser -> N9 Connects to internet -> do your stuff -> Close Browser -> N9 Disconnects from the internet
Open twitter -> N9 Connects to intenet -> do your stuff -> Close Twitter -> N9 stays always connected to the internet

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by titou1234 View Post
I had the same problem, in the application lst I removed Inception 0.1 and 0.2, I alson removed Brightness something, I rebooted and the size was 203Mb and it worked.
The whole update is downloaded and the installation process is running (currently 2%)
you are a ****ing genuis!!!!

me imagine, pero no lo intente, gracias!

The Following User Says Thank You to eennbb For This Useful Post:
After updating, cant install accuweather and cutetube doesnt work, when im tryin to play video it suddenly crashes.

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Genova (Italy)
Originally Posted by eennbb View Post
Hey, I can see the PR1.3 update advise on my phone, but when I try to update it, it tells me that the size of the update is 0Kb.
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I have seen others with the same issue. Don't know how /if they solved it..
I ran "apt-get dist-upgrade", and it turned out that the problem was package system-ui:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
mp-harmattan-001-pr: Depends: system-ui (= 1.3.2-1+0m8) but 1.2.24-2+0m7 is installed.
E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.
And after "apt-get -f install":

Aegis rejecting /var/cache/apt/archives/system-ui_1.3.2-1+0m8_armel.deb: package 'system-ui' already installed from 'com.nokia.maemo/local' -- not replacing it from less trusted source 'com.nokia.maemo'
This happened because I installed Unrestricted system-ui...fuuuuuuuuu*k you, Aegis!

To solve this problem, I had to download package system-ui_1.3.2-1+0m8_armel.deb (apt-get -d install system-ui) and install it using Inception...meh...

EDIT: maybe we should ask MaG to update Unrestricted system-ui...

Last edited by MaddogG; 2012-07-03 at 22:19.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaddogG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tigas View Post
I have a 64GB black austrian and still haven't had an update notification, so I installed Nokia Suite Beta (Nokia Beta Labs is testing a Nokia Suite version that supports the N9 officially) and it's doing a backup right now.

Nokia Suite also does not see PR1.3, tells me I'm up-to-date with PR1.2
if i'm not wrong it doesn't backup apps, just sms, contacts and settings

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lisbon, Portugal
Yep. I also think you have to redownload your apps. This is easy if you have all your apps from the Store but I have some that are sideloaded.

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
Originally Posted by tigas View Post
Yep. I also think you have to redownload your apps. This is easy if you have all your apps from the Store but I have some that are sideloaded.
you definitely have to redownload all the apps from Store as neither Nokia Link nor Nokia Suite can back those up...which is quite annoying, for sure...
I always copy .deb files for 3rd party apps to my pc and after update/flash back to phone...

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert