Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
The new version with the beauty landscape mode and megadrive/megacd emulation has been sent to QA process at the Nokia Store.
Mega emulation is based on PicoDrive, but many parts have been rewritten. MegaCD emulation uses built-in mp3 decoders.
The bilinear filtering is now supported - added as an option, default off. It has no visible impact on performance (1fps drop at most), so feel free to enable it globally if you want.
I fixed problems with the keyboard (HtheB had right saying there is a bug - thank you, but it had impact on all emulated systems, not only psx).

Full changelog:
* genesis/megadrive/megacd support
* landscape support
* bilinear filtering
* better search
* restart confirmation dialog to prevent accidental pushing on restart button
* keyboard configured as pad-a by default
* do not clear screen if fullscreen is forced
* [bug] fullscreen option didn't work as expected - fixed
* [bug] keyboard conf - l1/r1 has been reversed with start/select
* [bug] l2/r2 has same values as l1/r1 - fixed
* [bug] if games have different extensions they are incorrectly sorted in disk gallery - fixed
* [bug] mulitplayer don't work in psx - fixed
* [bug] strange sixaxis animation when identifying - fixed

More which I don't remember.

Now I will freeze the set of emulated systems for some time (unless someone pay a huge donation for what he want). I will make the current emulated system as good as possible. There are plenty of bugs waiting for a fix and some new features.
Motivate me with a donation.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
i just transferred some money to paypal so it should be there in few days, got few guys who im going to donate to! cheers for this awesome program!

love it, since n9 aint got much games, not really playing that much tho but Command and Conguer and Tony Hawks! must have games

The Following User Says Thank You to Lovsan For This Useful Post:
HtheB,
I don't know if it was your intention, but you are getting thanks which you clearly don't deserve, just by posting a big smile. I see you are really happy of my work, but right now you just take away the whole satisfaction. At least remove quotation from your post. Thank you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
My thanks was intended for u elemental!

The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Still checking the Ovi store at the top of every hour looking for the update to appear. Can't wait!

Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Still checking the Ovi store at the top of every hour looking for the update to appear. Can't wait!
It should be available in 5-7 seven business days - yes, QA process can be so long. I will post when it will be available at the Nokia Store.
Happy New Year

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
HtheB,
I don't know if it was your intention, but you are getting thanks which you clearly don't deserve, just by posting a big smile. I see you are really happy of my work, but right now you just take away the whole satisfaction. At least remove quotation from your post. Thank you.
I thanked on that post since the clever happy face also represented how I felt about the new update. I'm sure there's no misrepresentation intended. We're all just jazzed by having such an active developer contributing to the N9.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cddiede For This Useful Post:
The new version with the beauty landscape mode and megadrive/megacd emulation has been sent to QA process at the Nokia Store.
Mega emulation is based on PicoDrive, but many parts have been rewritten. MegaCD emulation uses built-in mp3 decoders.
The bilinear filtering is now supported - added as an option, default off. It has no visible impact on performance (1fps drop at most), so feel free to enable it globally if you want.
I fixed problems with the keyboard (HtheB had right saying there is a bug - thank you, but it had impact on all emulated systems, not only psx).

Full changelog:
* genesis/megadrive/megacd support
* landscape support
* bilinear filtering
* better search
* restart confirmation dialog to prevent accidental pushing on restart button
* keyboard configured as pad-a by default
* do not clear screen if fullscreen is forced
* [bug] fullscreen option didn't work as expected - fixed
* [bug] keyboard conf - l1/r1 has been reversed with start/select
* [bug] l2/r2 has same values as l1/r1 - fixed
* [bug] if games have different extensions they are incorrectly sorted in disk gallery - fixed
* [bug] mulitplayer don't work in psx - fixed
* [bug] strange sixaxis animation when identifying - fixed

More which I don't remember.

Now I will freeze the set of emulated systems for some time (unless someone pay a huge donation for what he want). I will make the current emulated system as good as possible. There are plenty of bugs waiting for a fix and some new features.
Motivate me with a donation.

I am willing to motivate you with a donation. What do you consider a large enough donation and how do I donate? I like many here thank you for your efforts

Originally Posted by justadude View Post
I am willing to motivate you with a donation. What do you consider a large enough donation and how do I donate? I like many here thank you for your efforts
You can donate through PayPal, you can find a link to it in the EmuMaster about page or at my blog:

http://elemental-mk.blogspot.com/

The amount of donation depends on you. But if you want to beat the others, I can tell you that one guy donated me with 100$.

Update about the new version: It is still in QA, it has failed to pass because some guy apparently did "dpkg -x" on FAT partition where creation of symlinks fails with "Operation not permitted". I explained them the situation and they test the package one more time right now. I am really annoyed with the time needed for a package to pass QA at Nokia Store.

I just found everything in the about section in the program so thank you for the info anyway. I am more than willing to help your progress with a proper dontation. I would like to PM you to discuss things further, but I am waiting to gain access to PMs since I just opened this account.

The Following User Says Thank You to justadude For This Useful Post: