Notices

I really like this theme. Thankyou!

There were a bunch of media player icons not being used so I moved them over manually into default. I really like them, too. And I swapped the default buttons back in to avoid the size conflict. They don't really match but will be ok. I may try make new ones if I can find an easy png editor.

With LCARS fonts on some beecons the machine look really neat. Thanks again!

Okuda theme for me is the best looking N900 theme around, and computerfont.ttf really adds the finishing touch.... lovin the way my tablet looks now

[IMG][/IMG]

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
I've read back through the last few pages and don't see a mention of this: the labels for the fields of "Address" in Contacts when adding a new address don't show up. Does anyone have a workaround for this?

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Could someone please make somthing for me to be able to tweak all the colors in this in the device itself? (the original is already great, but i'm a customization junky)

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
Could someone please make somthing for me to be able to tweak all the colors in this in the device itself? (the original is already great, but i'm a customization junky)
With Theme Customizer you can tweak font colors.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
I wanna tweak buttons backgrounds and other GUI elements as well

Originally Posted by Flandry View Post
I've read back through the last few pages and don't see a mention of this: the labels for the fields of "Address" in Contacts when adding a new address don't show up. Does anyone have a workaround for this?
Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about that, because it's actually a bug in the contact app itself. (It uses the theme's ButtonTextColor on non-button objects, resulting in invisible text.) I could change the ButtonTextColor in the theme, but that would change the look of buttons everywhere, and the theme's current colors work fine with any correctly-built UI. I did file a bug which you could vote on, but Nokia has already said they'll only fix "critical" bugs in Maemo 5 at this point so I doubt this one will be resolved.

Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
I wanna tweak buttons backgrounds and other GUI elements as well
You could modify theme images on your device (they're in /opt/usr/share/themes/okuda/images/ and /opt/usr/share/icons/okuda/) but then you'd have to work on one image at a time, and you'd have no easy way to share your modifications.

The better option would be to download the theme source, make your changes in the SVG templates (they were made with Inkscape, but you could actually make batch color changes to the SVG files with search/replace in a text editor), export the modified SVGs as PNGs, and rebuild the theme. If you do this, be sure to look through all the text files in the source and change them as needed (add your name/email to the maintainer field, change the package name, theme name, etc.) I'd be happy to look over your modified source before you upload it to extras-devel if you want.

Okuda theme (N900/Maemo 5) | Maemo 4 themes (N8x0)
If you like my work and want to support me, you can donate via Flattr or Paypal.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ian_ryge For This Useful Post:
can you tell me what the filename of the theme is? I want to change the default media player widget.

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ saudi arabia
my favourite since it was out!!!!

THANK YOU

can you optimize speed please?

made a background for this a while back. to be used with live wallpaper and the flash player.

I turned the graphic into a clock with date display. Then there are just a bunch of random number in the lower right.

Enjoy.

Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OW42V5JQ

original post: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...977#post851977

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wakkamis For This Useful Post:

Tags
fremantle, theme release