Originally Posted by lifeintheblitz View Post
I already mentioned it in the other thread, but this one seems to be more active.

I have observed that XVID and DIVX files are a little choppy now. It's like they are skipping a frame or two. They used to play as smooth as butter with PR 1.1 H.264 files still play well though.

Btw, the XVID and DIVX files aren't even HD. Not sure how to file a bug, since I'm still new in this community, but if you guys are also experiencing this, please file a bug report.
I've just download the PR 1.2. My Xvid files and all other vid files can play as smooth as it was with PR 1.1. Perhaps try rebooting your N9?

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
Okay seems I jumped the gun a little bit. AirUI works fine with PR1.2

I reinstalled PR1.2 using NSU and all is fine in the world... well apart from the choppy/laggy transitions/animations in PR1.2 itself.

this alone was worth the upgrade. i hated navigating the music player in 1.1.

Originally Posted by OVK View Post
Music player shows a playlist of currently playing songs instead of pausing the music when clicking cover art. Nice.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
It seems after a couple of minor problems here and there, regarding Ebuddy Push & Web2SMS, which are now resolved the Update is just awesome..... I only hate one thing though, the pop-up screens U get when U E.g. Recharging account, *100# etc for prepaid, they now tend to get stuck in one place, even though that now they have nice sounds they make, it's kinda annoying!

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Anyone notice File Manager is gone at Ovi? Kinda loved it!

Originally Posted by afaq View Post
Update: Just a thought..I have my tweets set to private so only my contacts can see them. This is the only difference I can see between my account and others. Wonder if a privacy setting is causing this bug.
Are the accounts you are trying to RT private? If so, Twitter does not allow RT for private accounts.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ saint lucia
Am happy that they fixed the connection problems with Google Talk and Facebook. Not giving the incorrect password error message anymore. Also happy that it no longer keep asking for an internet connection when I disconnect it. That use to interrupt everything you do.

Am happy overall with this update. Wish Skype video calls were enabled, but that's something I can live without for now

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Anyone notice File Manager is gone at Ovi? Kinda loved it!
I noticed this with ebuddy xms.

But I downloaded it again from my history download list in the store where you can download all your apps from again.

Seems like a glitch, as I see ebuddy xms in the store now.

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
The default browser can be changed to Firefox if installed.
Just go to Settings -> Internet.
Opera OTOH doesn't seem to register itself as webbrowser, so does not appear in the list of options.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by asadkhan1988 View Post
has anyone else experienced lag after updating to 1.2?

white made in finland n9 here
I've notice some strange behavior after the update (some short freezes). I also want to ask: my battery does not last a day, with moderate usage, few mails, 60-80 min of talktime, a a bit of web browsing. Its that ok?