Notices

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Drama, Greece
Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet, any way we can get this kind of support for qspot?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andreas.k For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by andreas.k View Post
Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet, any way we can get this kind of support for qspot?

At the moment libspotify does not support free playback, so it is not possible at the moment to add it to QSpot.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Just to update I have had the double playback once more since, terminal doesn't seem to throw any errors, but it seems to call the track earlier than the end of the last one. Maybe if this is combined with pressing previous track we get our two streams?

One thing I have also noticed is I have had the odd occasion were qspot is playing with no output. If you leave it playing and quit the application music plays for milliseconds just before the application terminates. Seems to happen more when using the headset.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following User Says Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
One thing I have also noticed is I have had the odd occasion were qspot is playing with no output. If you leave it playing and quit the application music plays for milliseconds just before the application terminates. Seems to happen more when using the headset.
I have come to the conclusion this happens if you start the application and plug the headset in while the application is starting.

I have also noticed "Set available offline" doesn't work in portrait orientation but works fine landscape.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber

The Following User Says Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
I have come to the conclusion this happens if you start the application and plug the headset in while the application is starting.

I have also noticed "Set available offline" doesn't work in portrait orientation but works fine landscape.

Thanks for the observations, I will look into it and see if there are some easy fixes

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:

I have tried to reproduce the issues on N900 without success. It is possible that the no audio output could be related to some issue with the audio policy management, it is initialised on startup. I was also able to set playlists offline successfully in portrait mode.

The Following User Says Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aenbacka View Post
I have tried to reproduce the issues on N900 without success. It is possible that the no audio output could be related to some issue with the audio policy management, it is initialised on startup. I was also able to set playlists offline successfully in portrait mode.
Hmm this is odd.
I seem to have lots of little issues and you can't reproduce any them.

What version of Maemo or CSSU are you using maybe I can try and reproduce with a different setup.

Thank you for checking this out BTW.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber

Hmm this is odd.
I seem to have lots of little issues and you can't reproduce any them.

What version of Maemo or CSSU are you using maybe I can try and reproduce with a different setup.

Thank you for checking this out BTW.
Yes it is strange indeed, I am running Community SSU version 21.2011.38-1TMaemo4.1 (Testing) currently, not done any updates in a very long time.

The Following User Says Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
What a great program! Please, keep working on it.

2 improvements (at least for me):
- Bigger play/pause, next/previous song buttons: my fingers are BIG.
- Automatic disconnection of fm transmitter: if you pause the music on the stock player after several minutes it disables fm transmitter beause it wastes the battery really fast.

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Originally Posted by isorn View Post
What a great program! Please, keep working on it.
2 improvements (at least for me):
- Bigger play/pause, next/previous song buttons: my fingers are BIG.
- Automatic disconnection of fm transmitter: if you pause the music on the stock player after several minutes it disables fm transmitter beause it wastes the battery really fast.
no no no automatic disconection of fm transmiter like the ridiculious stock player insted it should be an option where where automatic disconection is checked.

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:

Tags
premium account, spotify