Posts: 14 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Finland
Duplicate thread! Let's continue here --> http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91886

I thought it would be good to have own thread for Jolla/Sailfish bugs. Let's list the bugs here so they are easier to find. Try to make a step-by-step description of the bug so that it is easy to repeat. Also list a possible version number.

I'll start from email bugs (my version Laadunjärvi). Hope someone from Jolla will read this.

Bug1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precondinations:
1) You have new mail in Jolla.

Steps:
1) Click email in notifications view

Problem:
Email apps shows only the header of the message but the content is empty. You can see the content of the message by going to inbox and clicking the message open again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bug2
Precondinations:
Operator: Elisa (Finland) with mobile data connection
Email account of Saunalahti (IMAP)
Incoming server address: pop.saunalahti.fi
Secure connection: Not in use
Port: 143

Outgoing server address: posti.saunalahti.fi
Secure connection: Not in use
Port: 25

Steps:
1) Choose New email
2) Write a valid receiver
3) Send the message

Problem:
The email cannot be sent. Error message "Problem with sync"

Bug3
Precondinations:
Same as above.
Set scheduled sync on (Settings->Apps->Mail - Every 30 minutes)

Steps:
1) Confirm that you have new message in inbox
2) Wait

Problem:
Scheduled sync doesn't work. Sometimes the notification of the new email comes every 30 minutes, sometimes only after 3 hours.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by kopla; 2013-12-13 at 09:07.