Posts: 50 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Tampere, Finland
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
There is tapatalk api available for developers, I also wonder if someone is working on a harmattan client.

http://tapatalk.com/api/api.php
I'm the author of Siilihai web forum reader. I've got a Harmattan client in the works and TapaTalk support planned. If anyone is interested in implementing TapaTalk protocol with Qt/C++ I'd be happy to add it to Siilihai.

TMO is already supported by Siilihai btw.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vranki For This Useful Post:
Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
I have checked your website and really like the offline reading function, I have some questions regarding Siilihai:
- Do forum owners have to add siilihai plugin or how does it work exactly ?
- In the demo video, at the first time running it asks for username/pw, what is this for ?
- if there is no requirement for forum owners to add plugin, will this work with any vbulletin forums ? (ie.vBulletin v3.8.5 with Lightweight styling by Dartho)

The Following User Says Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by vranki View Post
I'm the author of Siilihai web forum reader. I've got a Harmattan client in the works and TapaTalk support planned. If anyone is interested in implementing TapaTalk protocol with Qt/C++ I'd be happy to add it to Siilihai.

TMO is already supported by Siilihai btw.
Best to start a dedicated thread for this, done it for you here:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...83#post1148483

Well Siilihai is far from a done product and not exactly a Tapatalk client since forums must be added manually by writing a parser.

Would really love to see a true Tapatalk client for MeeGo/N9