Notices

I installed it, I rebooted and my N900 screen was messed up.
As I was scrolling up/down there were several lines and particles changing on the screen.
I rebooted several times, I removed widget from the screen but the problem was still there.
I had to uninstall it.
I am on PR1.2
if you like I can re-install it and upload a youtube video to see exactly what I mean.

That is ... interesting. We have no idea why that would happen. You wouldn't happen to be running custom kernel or overclocking or something that could be related, as that looks quite low level error in the rendering.

I don't use custom kernel, overclocking or anything related.
It's very strange

I installed it and me too couldn't see anything in menu, then i reboot it and still nothing. after few hours I noticed i have the widget on one of my desktops
And I uninstall it but the widget was still there but without working or being able to edit it's settings, then i removed the widget and it gone.

Works Amazingly and had to installing issues as well. I can not find remotes for Bravia such as mine RM - GA015, I installed one starting with KV-32LS35E. It works but i can not get the channel flipping buttons to work. The volume, mute and power works fine.

works great with our LG TV! thanks a lot! I just wish I could change the icon instead of a Mute to an A/V mode button. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by farianit0; 2010-06-08 at 09:02.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Wow nice effects

It would be great if this can be done intentionally though despite the "text" area got smudged

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Wow nice effects

It would be great if this can be done intentionally though despite the "text" area got smudged
keep dreaming

Originally Posted by farianit0 View Post
works great with our LG TV! thanks a lot! I just wish I could change the icon instead of a Mute to an A/V mode button. Keep up the good work.
Actually, there is a way to change the icons: open configuration file ~/.config/irwi/irwi.conf in a text editor and add "buttonIcon5=/path/to/your/icon.png" (without the quotes) to the end. Restart the widget and your icon should appear.

Note: this is untested functionality, and thats why we didn't want to expose it in the GUI.

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
Originally Posted by zokier View Post
Actually, there is a way to change the icons: open configuration file ~/.config/irwi/irwi.conf in a text editor and add "buttonIcon5=/path/to/your/icon.png" (without the quotes) to the end. Restart the widget and your icon should appear.

Note: this is untested functionality, and thats why we didn't want to expose it in the GUI.
ok i've found irwi.conf but i can't see how to add AV button. do i need a specific command? i've done the above and have the button. sorry i'm a bit noob

Last edited by smegheadz; 2010-06-13 at 17:16.