Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Italy
Originally Posted by octave View Post
am on N12 UMay,how can i upgrade to ics((n14))
The N14 is not usable at the moment. Is only for devs because it lacks of almost all things. I know that the only things that works are 3g (but not audio in phone calls as usual) and 3D acceleration. So is better for you to stay on N12 for now

The Following User Says Thank You to blackjack4it For This Useful Post:
Hey
I heard that the AmeriCanAndroid can be installed on nokia n900 and every thing work on it and the calling too
and there someone in my town that do it and it works ,so it works but we need to find the one that works for nokia n900
Thanks

Originally Posted by blackjack4it View Post
The N14 is not usable at the moment. Is only for devs because it lacks of almost all things. I know that the only things that works are 3g (but not audio in phone calls as usual) and 3D acceleration. So is better for you to stay on N12 for now

There's application in ndroid market called solar charger that charge n900 from direct sun light, how to get sensors in android system to work a charge
Plz some one make it works

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by zozeta2 View Post
There's application in ndroid market called solar charger that charge n900 from direct sun light, how to get sensors in android system to work a charge
how just a app charge phone via sunlight ? have you seen this with your own eyes ?

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Sounds like a joke app to me. There is no solar charging in N900 or in any mainstream Android phone that I'm aware of.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement

Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Go look to market on your n900 and will find 3 or 4 app for solar charging that works and it says for me sensor is off and it must be on to work?? Remember the sensor near the cam that's it

Android Market

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Dreck like Android will never touch my precious N900. And i actually suggest you reading about the function of that sensor again.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Getafe (Spain)
Go look to market on your n900 and will find 3 or 4 app for solar charging that works and it says for me sensor is off and it must be on to work?? Remember the sensor near the cam that's it
All the "Solar Charger" apps I see on Android Market are animations on screen to be used as jokes, controlled by the light sensor, but nothing more. They drain battery, read the full description of the apps and you'll see it also.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demon_82 For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid