Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

can some one send me nitdroid-installer 0.2.8.9 beta3 ?? old types do not work any more wit me

come on some one upload us that beta3

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by zozeta2 View Post
come on some one upload us that beta3
Here ya go...
Attached Files
File Type: deb NITDroid-Installer_0.2.8-9beta3.deb (111.8 KB, 292 views)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tullamulla For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Fortaleza @ Brazil
Is this new NITDroid-Installer_0.2.8-9beta3.deb installer working correctly?

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by guisoliver View Post
Is this new NITDroid-Installer_0.2.8-9beta3.deb installer working correctly?
It should work... Though when I originally tested it(over a month ago) it couldn't find the required files. It turns out the Nitdroid site(where the images and kernel files were kept) was down. It's back online now so it should be okay.

However I recommend installing Nitdroid manually. That's how I did it and it was pretty easy. The best part is you can avoid the many problems that some peeps have been having by doing it step by step instead of running a script and not knowing what it's doing...
Having said that, the script does some useful things like installing a file manager and tweaking the cpu and vm memory...

Last edited by tullamulla; 2012-03-13 at 03:45. Reason: typos

The NITDroid-Installer_0.2.8-9beta3.deb is only to install Nitdroid 2.3.7 or it's capable to install ICS too?

Originally Posted by PartyboyXP View Post
The NITDroid-Installer_0.2.8-9beta3.deb is only to install Nitdroid 2.3.7 or it's capable to install ICS too?
creat a folder in MyDocs called nitdroid and paste inside it the rc and the ICS tools and choose the latter from the nitdroid-installer script to download ICS hope work for u cuz if the directory was empty i think the script wont continue and will delet over what did the nitdroid-installer installed ........

this is first time i feeel my android so fast!!!! maemi ?? i swear you are best developers

Sorry bob this way didn't work with me i uninstall N12 and tried to install ics and now its returning the N12 dumps .. And how to get android market working on BB PB tablet I have. Bar file hounycomb its all working verygood but I can't install from market only from web and when installed from Web I go to downloads file and says for my system.forced getting off and close?? And also the other 3 bar file icecream 2.4 sandwich and lunncher 2.2.3 android
And they all work good from one slide on the tablet and make multitasking by the 3 installed android??? Do I know wts the size off the biggest bar file off them??? Itss 4 mb and less ..plz some one get me to the market without jailbreak or single berry

RIM playbook copied some process of n900 and really they have same near each other

am on N12 UMay,how can i upgrade to ics((n14))

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid