Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Originally Posted by zozeta2 View Post
Go look to market on your n900 and will find 3 or 4 app for solar charging that works and it says for me sensor is off and it must be on to work?? Remember the sensor near the cam that's it
Not sure if trolling or serious.

How the hell would that work, anyway? The TSL2563 inside the slide assembly NEEDS power to run, it's not a solar panel.

Even if it did generate enough electricity to power itself and then some, how would it charge the battery? I imagine using generic i2c-tools commands on many different devices on the market is going to lead to quite a few fried phones.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
I'm surprised you guys even took your time to put so much words of explanation together....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Getafe (Spain)
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
I'm surprised you guys even took your time to put so much words of explanation together....
Four years worked in help-desk for people that had a hard time understanding why switching on the screen doesn't switch on the whole computer gives you the bad habit of explaining this kind of unexplainable things to people... XD

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demon_82 For This Useful Post:
There's application in ndroid market called solar charger that charge n900 from direct sun light, how to get sensors in android system to work a charge
Plz some one make it works
This post is priceless on TMO .

Well , this is android (just like iOS) ... a ton of apps but 90% are ******ed / not-working / useless / copies with colors changed / pointless .

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoss91 For This Useful Post:
N900 is going faster on android luachers realy

Oooooooo iv got them all now from N12. 4 androids are working with each other on n900. Now iv belived why n900 is the master

Did some one make that before?? Installing hounycomb comb on n900

Did some one make that before?? Installing hounycomb comb on n900
Honeycomb wasn't made open-source until ICS was, and as the Honeycomb codebase was 'incomplete', there's really no reason to port it.

Originally Posted by skykooler View Post
Honeycomb wasn't made open-source until ICS was, and as the Honeycomb codebase was 'incomplete', there's really no reason to port it.
Wt u mean there's no reason to port it? .
Honeycomb 1.4.0.2.apk file is working good and iam trying to install 2.0 and 3.0

Last edited by zozeta2; 2012-03-20 at 05:39.

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Bellary/Bangalore [Karntaka]
Why isnt There a File Manager In The Nitdroid.....????

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid