Notices

Community Council | Posts: 987 | Thanked: 5,968 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Kitchen
Originally Posted by karlos devel View Post
Yeap the bars lines not look very well. a solid black background will highlight the colors of the clock.This will look ok with "black-background with cyan/or amber"
A black background is against Asteroids ui guidelines (i think), thats actually what makes designing them quite a challenge.

I hope you like this version with your color suggestions added, also i did name it karlos-matrix for a little name drop. Thanks again for the suggestions.

This is what i got for april after some easterhack
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 987 | Thanked: 5,968 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Kitchen
AsteroidOS v1.0 is relased as you may have seen, so it is time to do a little wrap up on the watchface front.

For one, velox updated his kitt and got merged to unofficial yesterday.

Earlier this month Hunterb optimized his retro-lcd to comply with asteroids wallpaper focus.

Kido kindly selected some of my watchfaces to become stock in v1.0 and i spend much time into further refactoring and nicening those.

If not already done, it would be really great if you all could retweet the official announcement for some more exposure of this cool project

EDIT, my favourite wallpaper + watchface combinations in Asteroid v1.0

Last edited by mosen; 2018-05-17 at 19:26.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post: