Notices

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
guess the ä,ü,ö problem isn't fixed in actual version?

I wanted to know if we can get privacy options for posting on facebook?
cos some vids I don't want to show groups or an individual people.

The Following User Says Thank You to NightShift79 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
guess the ä,ü,ö problem isn't fixed in actual version?

I wanted to know if we can get privacy options for posting on facebook?
cos some vids I don't want to show groups or an individual people.
The encoding was fixed, but I later broke it. It's now fixed again. Privacy options can be set, but it would take a lot of extra work to allow you to choose not to show videos to individual friends etc. I think the idea of privacy on facebook is an oxy*****. I wouldn't share anything that I didn't want certain individuals to see.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 313 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ USA
YouTube search is no longer working in 1.0.1

Originally Posted by dsawhney View Post
YouTube search is no longer working in 1.0.1
Someone just commented about this on FB.

I've been unable to download videos properly from Youtube for some time now, but Dailymotion downloads work fine.

If Marxian hasn't broken anything in the last update, then it confirms my suspicions that YT have been playing silly buggers all along.

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
Hi marxian,
I have several problems since 1.x Version:

1. Vimeo is not working for me at all.
Searching just shows @Loading forever.
I created an account for vimeo thinking I might need one to make it work, but cannot add it to cutetube: Unable to obtain vimeo request token.

2. For youtube the small (un)subscribe button in the video list view does nothing at all. Not even an error msg. The big (un)subscribe button in channel info view works fine tho.

3. Scrolling in a video list often races out of control, sometimes making the app crash.

4. Twice now I had the problem that no video at all, not even known good ones in the archive, would play on the cutetube player. It just shows the black screen with Loading... in the center for a while and then crashes the app. I have to reboot the N900 to fix it. Never happened before 1.0.

I still really love the app

The Following User Says Thank You to casketizer For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Marxian, do you still have v0.98 available? Possibly in a .deb package?

I wanted to rollback briefly so I can try something out.

Hey all,

I appologize beforehand if this issue has already been posted. I, however, did not find it hence posting it myself.

Yesterday cutetube-QML worked flawlessly. It was quite an old version as I hadn't updated my phone for a while (it did not support vimow or dailymotion). I updated to the latest version and now when I enter my Youtube name (why doesn't it ask for password?) nothing happens, It just says Loading. If I cancel this and try to search for videos while not logged in, It again just says Loading and no videos will show.

Anyone would happen to know how to solve this problem?

Regards

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Somewhere on earth
i have problem with no sound transfered to Bluetooth when cutetube player is selected. if i choose other players, sound work except cutetube player.

does anyone solve that problem already? or i missed read the post.

thanks

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by mattiasbäx View Post
Hey all,

I appologize beforehand if this issue has already been posted. I, however, did not find it hence posting it myself.

Yesterday cutetube-QML worked flawlessly. It was quite an old version as I hadn't updated my phone for a while (it did not support vimow or dailymotion). I updated to the latest version and now when I enter my Youtube name (why doesn't it ask for password?) nothing happens, It just says Loading. If I cancel this and try to search for videos while not logged in, It again just says Loading and no videos will show.

Anyone would happen to know how to solve this problem?

Regards
Update again. It's fixed in the newest version.

Originally Posted by Trestry View Post
Update again. It's fixed in the newest version.
I did a apt-get update and checked the stock application manager for updates but couldnät find any...

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube