Posts: 47 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
Was already mentioned in Jolla experiences thread - but is not mentioned here yet.
Sailfish task manager shows only one window for Android vm - that shows last Android task opened. Task managers in Android show all [Android] tasks fine.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Sep 2013 @ Finland
Bug with charger percentages

Phone turned on percentages are at 67%
phone turned off and charger plugged in. it shows 70%

When charger plugged out and phone turned on again. Percentages seem to be in sync.

Does not happen at every phone turn off.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vipi213 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by haliava View Post
Impossible to delete emails for Exchange mailbox - delete command starts but e-mail stays.
Any conditions to reproduce that ? I can delete emails from my inbox, mails then are still available in the "delete items" folder, if you delete from there they will be gone.
Note that the client supports offline actions, so if you are not online email will disappear from the UI but not in server side until a sync is done and client changes are exported.

Spotify produces no sound when playing.
From where did you got the app from ? using that for months and works fine

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VDVsx For This Useful Post:
Hi,

I have Google account set up and with it gmail.

When I get emails to the gmail account, I usually go to notifications and click the arrived email icon.

This "sends" me to email application and tries to open the email. This action always fails. I just get white blank screen.

If I swipe left to go back to email inbox and click the arrived email again, it loads correctly and shows the email.

- akse

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akse For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by akse View Post
Hi,

I have Google account set up and with it gmail.

When I get emails to the gmail account, I usually go to notifications and click the arrived email icon.

This "sends" me to email application and tries to open the email. This action always fails. I just get white blank screen.

If I swipe left to go back to email inbox and click the arrived email again, it loads correctly and shows the email.

- akse
Thanks for reporting, known bug already when notification contain only one new message.

The Following User Says Thank You to VDVsx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Spotify produces no sound when playing.
This must be something else. Android spotify works fine for me.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Jolla outsourced to crowed testing keep em coming. Hope beta testers get a discount on next device or at least free stickers. No bugs to report . waiting for my buggy phone

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-12-02 at 18:50.

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Android applications with non-Latin characters in names are shown as ?????? on desktop after installation.
This has been fixed internally and should hopefully be part of one of the next updates.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thp For This Useful Post:
New additions:

Impossible to delete emails for Exchange mailbox - delete command starts but e-mail stays.
This might be Exchange server version or just email message specific problem.

For a reference on Zimbra 8.0.5 backend deletion of emails does work (at least so far). Zimbra server reports activesync protocol version 12.1 for Sailfish OS client, which is quite old. It could be that your server is using newer or older version of protocol depending on the version of Exchange.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchan...ctiveSync_12.1

If you have knowledge of Exchange version used in your environment, it might be useful in troubleshooting this problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to Manatus For This Useful Post:
Wifi does not connect to new networks; password dialog is not shown.
reboot fixes it.

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com