Notices

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post
I don't play that often on my n900, honestly - but I played it constantly on my n810, and I was able to port the scores over (it's a very simple file - /home/user/.mahjong_scores - and sadly it's also easy to fake, which may be a problem going forward).

Anyways, that's why the list below consists pretty much entirely of dates from before the n900 was released (in some cases LONG before...)

I thought some of my times (particularly Lotus Flower) were immortal, but Strutten has me beat on every one - in the one case only by ONE SECOND (AARGH)!

If it's any consolation, I'm so addicted that I sometimes dream about Mahjong...

But thank you for the hint about the save file! I'd like to reflash my phone (at least when 1.2 arrives) but haven't got any answer on how to back up the high score. Now I know! I've worked to hard on this to just flash them...

I finally made it! All under 1.30. Now I have to beat 1.25...

Strutten is crazy fast! Just wanted to update my score as well since I passed the 2min mark finally! Very hard for me and I think about how good I can get.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to pillar For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pillar View Post
Strutten is crazy fast! Just wanted to update my score as well since I passed the 2min mark finally! Very hard for me and I think about how good I can get.
Nicely done! When I had managed to complete them all under one minute, I thougt I was as fast as I could, but if you just keep playing, you'll only get faster and faster...

I'm about to reflash now, and if all my records will be erased, these are the current ones.

The Following User Says Thank You to Strutten For This Useful Post:
My results on Confounding Cross are:

Last edited by markogavranovic; 2011-01-19 at 23:42.

Originally Posted by Strutten View Post
I'm about to reflash now, and if all my records will be erased, these are the current ones.

if u wanna keep your record you gotta use backup menu before you reflash.
and you think your scores are great, see and weep :P
Attached Images

my new result for Confounding Cross is 1:26. This zeros are application's error who appeared when my procesor was on 100% and I wanted to shut down my game. Here are the results:

Hehehe not any more now is 1:23, I repeated my last game and I improved my results. Here are the new results:

NOW BEAT ME IF YOU CAN. My new result for Confounding Cross is 1 minute and 12 seconds:

Last edited by markogavranovic; 2011-03-27 at 16:04.