Active Topics

Not new, but from time to time, I have used N900's in very good condition (with foil on screen), and reinforced USB port, for sale. Those devices are checked by me, to ensure that every sensor/part works for 100% - I'm also the one doing USB port "upgrade". Price is always around 180 euro + shipping.

As - counting from Your nickname - You're from Poland, You may consider it, as shipping would be extremely cheap.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

you can have it fixed for 62.50€ on ebay
i am not sure if you can find a original screen on ebay but i would dig a bit for that because it might turn out to be cheaper.

i would suggest you to buy a used N900 (maybe between 100 -150€) and keep the broken one. if for example the usb port will break you can swap spare parts. or look for a defective n900. i bought a "faulty" n900 for 73€ (incl. shipping) and after reflashing it once it works perfectly

edit: did not see your post that you already have new screen.

Last edited by milanjakob; 2012-07-06 at 15:27.

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Well Estel, currently I'm watching the one You have listed on A.PL But as long as it will be possible tgo find new one I shall look for one. I'm just wondering about stuff fron Hong Kong, when You have to pre-defined You country for the spec You will recive. And the prices there are ok. Do You know anything about that?