Hello,

I'm having trouble setting up my e-mail onto my nokia n800. My main e-mail is through Outlook Express. My account's address has @zoominternet.net. So I got all the information set up but when I open up my inbox, it says, "unable to connect to pop3.zoominternet.net" I looked at every setting on my n800 and my e-mail but I couldn't find anything. If you know how to do it on the n810, I think it's the same way. So, if you know how to do it on the n810, could you please tell me also?

If anyone can help me at all, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

As you did not state if you were wifi and/or cell connecting it is hard to help....basically, if you can connect (web) it is your mail settings that needs to be looked at.
1. How do you have it setup on your workstation....
2. Is the error both inbound and outbound.....
3. The list could go on and on....depending on your settings/account

As I do not nor know of anyone using the listed servers that is all I can do to help...

Good Luck...

The Following User Says Thank You to here.david For This Useful Post:
I heard about not bad application-troubleshooting outlook express, can safely open the file of dbx format and extract messages,troubleshoot Outlook Express with all versions of Microsoft Windows operating system, starting from Windows 98, troubleshoot also supports all versions of Outlook Express.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Interesting, I left a replay for you, but someone somehow deleted it.

the @zoominternet.net is my local cable provider but my email is through outlook express. I don't know where to switch on my POP or IMAP service

Tags
e-mail, email, n800, nokia, outlook express