Notices

Some time ago I found instructions on which configuration file to edit to change and even add times that one can choose in the calendar before an alarm goes off. But I forgot which one it is and I seem to be too stupid to find this information by searching on maemo.org and google
Help is highly appreciated

Last edited by daniel_m; 2011-12-03 at 15:29.

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany

The Following User Says Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Thanks, but with that ini I can only edit alarms directly. I want to change the list of times that one can chose when creating an alarm. Standard values are 15 minutes, 1 hour, ...

The Following User Says Thank You to daniel_m For This Useful Post:
Posts: 99 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Meppen, Germany
yeah would be great! and more then ONE alarm would be the greatest (like in android)

Seems to be a toughy ... or I got it all wrong and just imagined that I modified alarm times in a wet dream
Well, here are the times I can set for an alarm to go off before an event starts:
0 minutes, 5 minutes,15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, day before

Are these just the default times or did I really add something here?

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Canada
3 hours and 1 day before an event are not things i can do or am i missing something? maybe it wasn't a dream after all.

With 'Calendar Home Widget' I was able to start with week view. Nothing more useful I am able to dig out about the calendar. I am unhappy with the alarm going up through the lockscreen inside my pocket, which causes unwanted random edits... This is not a hijack, some powerfull option edit would be very useful.

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by abuelmagd View Post
3 hours and 1 day before an event are not things i can do or am i missing something? maybe it wasn't a dream after all.
Are you setting an event far enough into the future? The UI will hide alarm times that it is too late to do. I'm guessing you're editing an event less than three hours in the future.

The Following User Says Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by daniel_m View Post
Seems to be a toughy ... or I got it all wrong and just imagined that I modified alarm times in a wet dream
Well, here are the times I can set for an alarm to go off before an event starts:
0 minutes, 5 minutes,15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, day before

Are these just the default times or did I really add something here?
That's the default. (Keeping in mind @pelago's note. It also puzzled me initially

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by jaromrax View Post
With 'Calendar Home Widget' I was able to start with week view. Nothing more useful I am able to dig out about the calendar. I am unhappy with the alarm going up through the lockscreen inside my pocket, which causes unwanted random edits... This is not a hijack, some powerfull option edit would be very useful.
Sure it's a hijack. If you want something else than what the OP wanted please open a new thread for that.

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post: