Notices

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Luleå, Sweden
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
When someone rings you get the screen lit up and all you have to do is touch the answer button so which is easier? slide to answer or touch to answer? don't make much sense to me.
It might not make sense to you, but it does to me. And as this is optional (you don't have to install this) it's perfect for the both of us. ;-) .
I have had problems with rejecting calls, when taking the phone out of the belt holder, so for me this is really perfekt. As for the name, it might not be perfekt (maybe it should be swipe2answer), but english isn't my first language.

/oxpo

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oxpo For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by oxpo View Post
It might not make sense to you, but it does to me. And as this is optional (you don't have to install this) it's perfect for the both of us. ;-) .
I have had problems with rejecting calls, when taking the phone out of the belt holder, so for me this is really perfekt. As for the name, it might not be perfekt (maybe it should be swipe2answer), but english isn't my first language.

/oxpo
Everyone has different needs and thanks to this community most are taken care of by the endless efforts of community members i am glad to say .

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Everyone has different needs and thanks to this community most are taken care of by the endless efforts of community members i am glad to say .
I couldn't agree more.

/oxpo

The Following User Says Thank You to oxpo For This Useful Post:
I couldn't agree more.

/oxpo
Sometimes i am a bit slow and the brain takes a while to kick in lol, that's what happens when you get old am afraid to say but i always have the best intentions haha.

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
My question again
can I look the rotation when it call? I will have it in portrait, it would be faster answer and not so much lagg.

Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
My question again
can I look the rotation when it call? I will have it in portrait, it would be faster answer and not so much lagg.
AFAIK there is no way of locking to portrait. But it works in portrait with CSSU.

/oxpo

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
lock your phone to portrait...?

AFAIK there is no way of locking to portrait. But it works in portrait with CSSU.

/oxpo
I had the annoying problem of the screen swapping from potrait mode to landscape and it drove me mad in the end so i went into settings-Display and put a tick in the Lock screen automatically.

Worked for me but some apps are designed to use one and not the other orientation.

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
yes when I recive a call

Last edited by robin92; 2011-04-03 at 10:49.

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
Do a search on google what portrait means? Why all the dots? When you answer and start talking you using it in portrait mode, don´t you? Anyway, what he means with lock is that the application should not be in landscape mode.