I have a problem with the client twitter, from yesterday I can not connects, deleted the account on the phone and tried to create a new one but to no avail

P.S. twimgo from store working properly

sorry for my bad english

Originally Posted by bltcool View Post
turn off system sounds and touch screen tones
Yes it works! But I don't want to lose the 'click' sound that I get from the keyboard..

I'd like to change a folder icon (folder containing my 'bookmarks') to the "icon-l-browser.png". It would resemble Operas speed dial a bit.. been trying but haven't had any luck yet.

There is a "folder2.directory" file in
Code:
/home/user/.local/share/applications/folder2.directory
which contains a line
Code:
Icon=icon-l-default-application
But changing it doesn't seem to affect anything. Am I even close, and is there some way to do this? Appreciate your help.

Is there a way to hide the adress bar in built in browser? So far I've only managed to make the adress font really small :/ (grob.css) please help

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
Can someone please upload the N9 keyboard click sound ? I've searched high & low with no such luck. Thanks in advance.....

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
Anyone....... ?

Really would like a user agent changer app for the default browser instead of the current troublesome method of editing the grob file every time after a reboot.

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ California, USA
I think I found a stable set of settings for adding Google CalDAV accounts, that's a slight variation of previous how-to's and forum discussions...

( my last reply @ http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1202059 )

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slvr32 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
I'm looking for a way to disable the "Low space available" (rough translation) notification. It pops up several times a day despite more than 4-5 GB remaining on a 64 GB N9, I guess it is especially because I use Call Recorder, which adds several bytes of files each day... Smaller partitions (Apps for example) have free space remaining too.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Awesome thread!