This case actually came with a Colibri lighter that I bought (camping torch, on sale, $15) but to my knowledge Pelican makes similar cases of undoubtedly much higher quality.

The N900 fits extremely well inside but I will be making a comfy bed for it to lie in fashioned out of mouse pad material, the foamy kind, not the rubbery kind.

The sarcophagus will be mounted, possibly duck-taped depending on my patience, to the handlebars of a bicycle. The screen is clearly visible through the lid so I can check the GPS and see precisely where I am lost... or where I have crashed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to besides For This Useful Post:
Been looking for a Bike holder/case that is rugged enough for MTB trails and that Pelican one you suggested looks good. The i1015 for the Iphone comes with headphone out too and by the specs the N900 should fit. Has anyone else tried it for size? I may have to mod it to get it on the handlebars but looks good. Will post some pics when I get it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Morphic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
And? Any news on that?
I would love a waterproof case for the N900 where you could still use the touchscreen...
Best regards,
Michael

The Following User Says Thank You to Deltree For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Deltree View Post
And? Any news on that?
I would love a waterproof case for the N900 where you could still use the touchscreen...
Best regards,
Michael

This one seems can according to the specs http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05...225&t_mode=des

The Following User Says Thank You to jpurnomosidi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jpurnomosidi View Post
This one seems can according to the specs http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05...225&t_mode=des
i think zip-lock can do that too...

The Following User Says Thank You to Changegames For This Useful Post: