Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by c4rl05 View Post
i tried it it a great app, but here are some few things i found it i realy need it, first a need a copy function for a published link, so its easy for me to just share a link rather than doing a lot typing, second i thnink if we can have an abort option for the on going progress on uploading file would be great too,
I agree about copying the link. I'll implement that for the next update. You should be able to cancel an ongoing upload by choosing 'cancel' from the context menu which is shown via a long-press on the item.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I agree about copying the link. I'll implement that for the next update. You should be able to cancel an ongoing upload by choosing 'cancel' from the context menu which is shown via a long-press on the item.
yeah, i managed to cancel an on going upload, what about an app icon if you got a time make one please the defult icon for app without icon freaks me out,

Last edited by c4rl05; 2012-10-24 at 08:09.

The Following User Says Thank You to c4rl05 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by c4rl05 View Post
yeah, i managed to cancel an on going upload, what about an app icon if you got a time make one please the defult icon for app without icon freaks me out,
It already has an icon.

My website

GitHub

Would it be possible to support dropbox or google drive too ?

The Following User Says Thank You to heebo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by heebo View Post
Would it be possible to support dropbox or google drive too ?
No, I only plan to support Ubuntu One.

My website

GitHub

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Waiting for the N9 version.

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Hi and thanks ...
I know sync is for the future but can one already see synced dirs and files? They appear at the same folder level as the ubuntuone folder (/xxxxx) but one cannot move up.

Originally Posted by handaxe View Post
Hi and thanks ...
I know sync is for the future but can one already see synced dirs and files? They appear at the same folder level as the ubuntuone folder (/xxxxx) but one cannot move up.
I'll need to check the API documentation, and also explore the service a bit more to get a better feel for how it works. At the moment, the /Ubuntu One folder is treated as the root folder, so as you say, only content below that is visible.

My website

GitHub

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
harmattan version please

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
is the project dead????

Tags
ubuntu one