Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
I don't like the email client and there are some bugs in it. This morning I had around 100 new mail and Felix couldn't handle it. Stopped working, couldn't close and the messageserver was impossible to kill. Had to reboot the phone.....

The Following User Says Thank You to setter For This Useful Post:
cannot disagree, unfortunately both models n9, n900 are abandoned by Nokia or they got very little support, it's only this community that makes these devices running that long.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pagis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
We have to wait for Jolla

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by balisingh View Post
Recently i realized there are some really annoying things about the N9. I ll start off the list.

1. If you dont have an internet connection, like when you are roaming, the internet connection dialog will pop up so excessively that you wont be able to do anything, literally. You have to keep swiping it away and somehow manage to open settings and turn off internet connections. Takes a while and VERRRRRRYY annoying.
2. Maps always zooms down to the micro level on startup. I just want it to stay where it is.
3. You dont get a skype call option if the number is not in international format. +1.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...89#post1240689
Fine to put them here, but if you're going to, then you may as well put them in the appropriate place too (if they're not there).
Sure it's very unlikely they'll be fixed, but if they're not in the right place, then they'll absolutely never be fixed.

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-03-16 at 14:47. Reason: clarification

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: