Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Is someone else on the boat for deleting Lumiaman, who seems to initiated this, from TMO instead?
Stalinism well and alive at maemo.org

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Stalinism well and alive at maemo.org
so is trolling and sh**t-stirring

But back on the subject i am quite happy that Jolla is catching all the talent that nokia is just throwing away

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Oh so Lumiaman returns from his ban (for those not in the know, yes he was banned temporarily) and starts his usual stuff...nothing new...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-08-04 at 13:41. Reason: typo

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Oh so Lumiaman returns from his ban (for those not in the know, yes he was banned temporarily) and starts his usual stuff...nothing new...
Who else is here to keep your irrational exuberance in check.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Well if nobody else sees the need to keep my so-called "irrational exuberance" towards you in check then we all know who needs to be kept in check

Anyway this is again getting OT...let's keep to Jolla not "Lumiaman and his adventures"

nobody has answered my question. why is there so much hope for a team that couldnt deliver at Nokia? and dont tell me there were no resources. there were plenty. and why didnt they leave the company earlier if resources were not there. it took maemo 5 years to evolve into something that was still not as good as competitors. i am afraid that this team is undisciplined and run by poor leadership. instead of tweeting they should be producing. where is the product and will it evolve as slowly as maemo?

nobody has answered my question. why is there so much hope for a team that couldnt deliver at Nokia? and dont tell me there were no resources. there were plenty. and why didnt they leave the company earlier if resources were not there. it took maemo 5 years to evolve into something that was still not as good as competitors. i am afraid that this team is undisciplined and run by poor leadership. instead of tweeting they should be producing. where is the product and will it evolve as slowly as maemo?

Your like a person who goes to a band's concert whom he does not like, and then while being there *****es how much he does not like band to other people there.

You slag off meamo while other like it,

Tweeting is also marketing they got past 10,000 followers which spread the word.
They said there will be an announcement later this year about their first product

Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
Your like a person who goes to a band's concert whom he does not like, and then while being there *****es how much he does not like band to other people there.

You slag off meamo while other like it,

Tweeting is also marketing they got past 10,000 followers which spread the word.
They said there will be an announcement later this year about their first product
i am looking at their history and trying to predict where will it go. company depends on people and ability to execute. ideas are like *******s, everyone has one. and i am not confident that these Nokia bred individuals have the stuff to take on the Silicon Valley

i am looking at their history and trying to predict where will it go. company depends on people and ability to execute. ideas are like *******s, everyone has one. and i am not confident that these Nokia bred individuals have the stuff to take on the Silicon Valley
Yet Nokia was the world leader is mobile phones, and were said they invented mobile phone as we know.

There is no point to lie MeeGo/meamo are far from perfect there is plenty of flaws and lack of features. Which I think Jolla can fill in.

I just hope they come up with something great, it would be nice to make Jolla phone as my next phone after N9

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Guys, relax, sit back and wait for it. You dont have a clue...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla