Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
My first thread..:3

So last wednesday, the day when Jolla came to DNA shops, i had free day from work and i was doing xmas shopping. While having lunch break about shopping in pizza&kebab restaurant i was thinking 'what next..' until i saw DNA shop opposite to the street I got great idea to go there and ask about Jolla phone.

So i came there and asked the DNAshopguy: "Hey can you demonstrate Jolla to me?"
Got answer: "Oh we don't have any demonstration devices here, we only sell them for now.'' I took my brand new Jolla (what I got just day before) with poppy red TOH from my inside pocket and asked: "What 'bout now?"
DNAguy:"Oh..hmmm..lets see.. how this.....mm...... SO what do you wanna know?"
Me:"I just wanna know yours workmanship level So could you demonstrate it to me?"

And this ends up ME demonstrating phone 5mins to him and he asks questions like "Oh what this does? What happens from that? So why this is better than Android?" And I of course answer to him to his questions. Then suddenly wild customer appears and I say to DNA guy that: "Oh you have other customer here, I will go" But he stops me saying that maybe other customer wants to see Jolla too.
I demonstrate Jolla to him too and after couple minutes he asks "Yeah, what was the price of this?"
Me: threeninenine, should I wrap it up to you?
Customer: "Mm.. ookay,,, I will take it!"
Me: "You can make papers with this guy(I pointed DNAguy), I will go now, bye!"
DNAguy: "Mmwha.. Oooh okay, bye... AND THAANKS!!!" (with face like this http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/f...en-mouth-l.png)

I can only imagine what he was thinking when 19y old guy with hair like this http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/...8-ssj_goku.jpg (srs hair like that, that is the same pic what i gave to my hair dresser ) comes and sells phones on his behalf.

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Bavaria
cool story bro

wow you sold a Jolla before we even got ours
nice one.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Sorta a big assumption that the DNA agent had been trained. That would have been my first question.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I work at Vodafone, and we don't get trainings either.

We have to sell 'contracts' and we only have to know some 'basics'. Thats all that matters to them. Sell a contract and doesn't matter what phone...

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Joensuu, Finland
Originally Posted by eekkelund View Post
My first thread..:3
And this ends up ME demonstrating phone 5mins to him and he asks questions like "Oh what this does? What happens from that? So why this is better than Android?" And I of course answer to him to his questions. Then suddenly wild customer appears and I say to DNA guy that: "Oh you have other customer here, I will go" But he stops me saying that maybe other customer wants to see Jolla too.
I demonstrate Jolla to him too and after couple minutes he asks "Yeah, what was the price of this?"
Me: threeninenine, should I wrap it up to you?
Customer: "Mm.. ookay,,, I will take it!"
Me: "You can make papers with this guy(I pointed DNAguy), I will go now, bye!"
DNAguy: "Mmwha.. Oooh okay, bye... AND THAANKS!!!" (with face like this http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/f...en-mouth-l.png)

I can only imagine what he was thinking when 19y old guy with hair like this http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/...8-ssj_goku.jpg (srs hair like that, that is the same pic what i gave to my hair dresser ) comes and sells phones on his behalf.
Were you in Joensuu by chance? At least I as a wild customer got a demonstration at the central Joensuu DNA store from a Jolla owner with a poppy red OH, and subsequently bought one for myself

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Bavaria
TMO
connecting people ^^

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
lol. BTW WTF is a "wild" customer?

Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
lol. BTW WTF is a "wild" customer?

(thanks gerbick..)

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Haha! Wow! That was pretty ironic
You made a great deal in a few seconds. The DNA guy owes you

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!