Posts: 147 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by santiago View Post
when can we download the new pr1.2 for n900?? its depressing me the wait
As my mother used to say: It takes one hour longer each time you ask about it.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Strutten For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
Where on earth did you get that from? Nokia's announcement was that all new phone models released from whatever date it was (I can't be bothered to check) would have free voice guided maps. There was no mention whatsoever about them being available on all existing models.
yes completely true, if you still look at there flagship device for the Exx market the E90 that is still sold! and still doenst have a Exx replacement! (i see the N900 as a replacement but thats another story)
And did the E90 get free Ovi maps? not that i know of...

Same for the N900 that one was also released before free Ovi maps so people are just complaining to much for that. Not to mention that i didnt find it a good move to make it free, why must everything be free?? Why do people think they will not pay it in one way or the other...... The only thing this free Ovi maps gives is that Nokia will even sooner drop support for there phones because we should buy new onces as soon as possible.. where else do they make money of?? And thats why i WANT to pay nokia for there software, please let me PAY for software so that i can expect support and further upgrades!

All these talks about i miss free Ovi Maps, MMS and so on. That was know from the start of that device... The thing i expected because of the phrase "this is a mobile computer, not a phone" and the focus on the browser was that it also would have a great email program because thats THE other thing for a mobile computer, Web and Mail (and IM)
And yes Web is great, IM is great but Mail is horrible. And thats what i didn't expect.

But its a good think that we see a few bug fixes in this SDK release notes in that area, only by far not enough

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Of for God's sake stop posting arguements about the same stuff!!!
If you have changes post them, if not don't start arguements/rants/dumbphone stuff.
It's not a phone!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Of for God's sake stop posting arguements about the same stuff!!!
If you have changes post them, if not don't start arguements/rants/dumbphone stuff.
It's not a phone!!
Welcome to Talk 2009-2010

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
hi MohammadAG im facing 2 problems on my N900 first i can't download third party application and games it' writing (installation file corrupted) and second my phone is connecting to the wi fi but i can't use the internet i donno why i have the v 3 2010.8- 03 on my n900 i hope u can help me solve these problem and thx a lot.

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Prague, Czech Republic
I tried to rotate screen using xrandr and this what I get
Attached Images

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to rmoravcik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rmoravcik View Post
I tried to rotate screen using xrandr and this what I get
What did you add to the xorg.conf file?

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 842 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
What did you add to the xorg.conf file?
Nothing needs to be added, "xrandr -d :2.0 -o left" from the host system (ubuntu) seems to work.
(Except for mouse cursor, which is a bit tricky to use in "portrait"...)

Last edited by hqh; 2010-03-26 at 15:55.

The Following User Says Thank You to hqh For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hqh View Post
Nothing needs to be added, "xrandr -d :2.0 -o left" from the host system (ubuntu) seems to work.
Thanks, now that someone has been able to rotate the SDK, I can finally add number 15, which I was asked not to mention unless the SDK was rotated/a user found out.

Is there a delete/remove function for a certain song (long press) in the Media player's "Now playing" list view? I know it can be added manually now already (and I think I saw this being fixed in a bug), but the less I need to poke at system variables the better.

Tags
delete orangedouche again, delete post #205, delete post #225, maemo 5 sdk, pr 1.2, pr1.2