Active Topics

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
I just successfully flashed the phone today, literally a few hours ago. And everything seemed to be working perfectly fine, except when I tried to add a contact shortcut to the desktop.

What exactly happens is this, I got to add contact option, click the contact I want and it reverts back to desktop screen as it should, but the contact does not appear. I wait some time, but still no luck.

So I go to add a contact again, to try again with the same contact and it is not in the contacts list anymore, which means it should be added to the desktop, but I go back and it is still not appearing there.

Tried this a few times with a few contacts and the same happens. Did a reboot and tried again, the contacts now appear in the contacts list as they should, but when I add them, they don't appear on the desktop or in the add list either.

This keeps happening and I honestly can't see why, I have pretty much got a stock n900 right now, ref-flashed a few hours ago and all I did was install theme customizer and awoken icon theme.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Is there a solution?

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
try rebooting through TC menu

Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
try rebooting through TC menu
Tried that as well but didn't work, I then changed to default N series theme and it resolved the problem.

Changed back to Awoken theme and contacts disappeared again.

So I'm not sure why, but it was happening when I was changing themes, doesn't happen with default theme though.

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
reinstall the Awoken theme?
actually Awoken worked for me, both theme and an icon pack.

Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
reinstall the Awoken theme?
actually Awoken worked for me, both theme and an icon pack.
Yep soon as I realised it was the themes, that's what I decided to do. It's all fixed now. Strange bug though