Closed Thread
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
You are right. But is that what you really want?

lol
Again, I am simply asking you if something was possible? And seeing how it works? And asking you to show me how if it is possible.

After all are you not doing the same thing here? Couldnt I simply ask you what are your real intentions and what is it YOU really want. I am not sitting here doubting your intentions of making an app or going through whatsapp records judging if what you are doing is something they approve or want am I?

Thank you

Touche
Anyways I am not here to fight, I am here to seek knowledge.

I am still looking for help, if there are any developers here that are willing to share information everyone should be entitled to please let me know. I still stand by my question Thank you.

Dude, unfortunately you've killed all the knowledge sharing here. The others don't want to share info here anymore because they're worried you (or others) will misuse it.

With a system as secure as Whatsapp (LOL?) announcing things are no longer a good idea.

As for getting Whatsapp to fix something, you notify them, give them a deadline, then release (fixed or not).
POC is also not a bad idea.

Releasing it isn't a great idea. I don't want MY Whatsapp account abused.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OzJD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by OzJD View Post
Dude, unfortunately you've killed all the knowledge sharing here. The others don't want to share info here anymore because they're worried you (or others) will misuse it.

With a system as secure as Whatsapp (LOL?) announcing things are no longer a good idea.

As for getting Whatsapp to fix something, you notify them, give them a deadline, then release (fixed or not).
POC is also not a bad idea.

Releasing it isn't a great idea. I don't want MY Whatsapp account abused.
Its the internet. Don't you guys think when you post this kind of information to begin with people will be curious?

I don't want my whatsapp account abused either and I would like to know what is possible. I mean you guys already know how secure and not secure whatsapp is. If I didnt ask the question someone else would have.

Anyways I am not here to fight, I am here to learn. If I have offended anyone I am sorry. I was just given some really rude responses earlier. I hope we can go back to the original topic.

ps whoever is is text bombing my email
grow up real mature

Last edited by lmfao0; 2012-02-23 at 10:28.

Apologies about the random 3 digit code... I'm now receiving different three digit codes on the same number, once it is used.

Anyway, this is where I'm at...

Code:
Checking if account exists...
Unable to login.
Would you like to register via (s)ms or (v)oice call?
v
Requesting verification code by voice...
Verification code was sent to you successfully by voice
Please enter the three digit code you receive:
Attempting to register a new WhatsApp account...
SUCCESS: Registration Successful, Logging in...

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OzJD For This Useful Post:
Hello, i have read the article about installing of whatsapp on n900, but unfortunetly i have found it so hard to understand the process since it is too much complicated, if anybody can please upload a tutorial containing a step by step procedure on have to install the whatspp including the decompilation process. i have previously fixed the whatspp on my n900 when the nitroid was installed, so i have user, the password, and the account was previsouly registered. any help please

@OUSSAMA TAWIL

Have you read anything in this thread? Please go be ignorant somewhere else :-)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BertvanDorp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
The next one who writes "tutorial" or "step by step" is neut*red by me, personally.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 24 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by OUSSAMA TAWIL View Post
Hello, i have read the article about installing of whatsapp on n900, but unfortunetly i have found it so hard to understand the process since it is too much complicated, if anybody can please upload a tutorial containing a step by step procedure on have to install the whatspp including the decompilation process. i have previously fixed the whatspp on my n900 when the nitroid was installed, so i have user, the password, and the account was previsouly registered. any help please
At the moment there isn't a program ready to use WhatsApp on the N900.
Everything going on in this thread is some deveolper-talk on what is possible and the slow progress of programming such a client

The only way to use WhatsApp on the N900 at the moment is via nitdroid.
Because of the fact that there isn't a How-To is just that it isn't possible at the moment

The Following User Says Thank You to ColaCheater For This Useful Post:
Since the registration can be done on web, and the login worked. It is only about time to create a client.

I will start shorty on creating a client on a windows (exe) as soon as I finish the implementing the protocol and the rest would only be GUI.

And since you cant get the registration code, then so far, you cant hijack a whatsapp account, and as long as the new whatsapp versions do not calculate the password by md5 of the inverse (which is tried on my account, using my imei, still my client produces a different password than that on my mobile) then you cant also hack someones account by simply knowing their IMEI. I dont see danger for misuse, specially because the ppl on this forum at least who r interesting in abusing whatsapp for lame reasons are not qualified enough to do anything about it.

What we are doing here, what I looked for months ago, was a desktop whatsapp client that did not exist. And not it can be done. I am trying to make whatsapp work exactly as it does on iPad for example where there is not SIM card.

Anyway, tgalal is doing a good job fixing the errors caused by the decompiling process which will save time and effort for anyone who is trying to create a client or help in the project.

Shame on whatsapps developers to be so careless about their users privacy, still it is a good app.

The Following User Says Thank You to anasqu For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls