Notices

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 101 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Liplap View Post
Nokia CK-200 and

libopenobex2 1.5
obexd2 0.35-0maemo1

does not work. CK-200 starts the transfer but immediately returns to the main menu.
I don't see much from the hcidump. There are some PBAP messages and some sort of 'telecom' request but now actual transfer of data.
Maybe you can try getting some obexd logging using the obexd debug mode and syslog logging. See the wiki page for that.

The Following User Says Thank You to mirakels For This Useful Post:
Posts: 306 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austria
Hy,

My car is a Ford Focus with CD6000 Radio.

The app works, but I have several problems.

1.) The most contacts will only displayed as phone numbers, not as their contact name.
2.) The names are not in order.

Can anyone help? - Have you the same problem?

Also there is a problem with the outgoing/incoming/missed list.
These lists are transmitted, but there are names in, with whom I have long had no contact. Moreover, these seem to be randomly taken from the phonebook. By the way, the names in outgoing, incoming and missed, are all the same.

cheers

Last edited by StocChr; 2011-01-20 at 08:01.

attached you can find the hcidump and the sysklogd files.

maybe someone can help me, cause this tool is very nice an i really want to refloat it

cheers
Attached Files
File Type: zip hcidumpfocus.zip (31.1 KB, 103 views)

from what I can see your hcidump shows proper PBAP request and replies to your Ford. If the data is correct only you can say...

run
hcidump -t -V -X -r hcidumpfocus

and verify the ascii dump at the end of it as responses to the x-bt/phonebook.
requests.. Then you can tell if the data is correct.

The Following User Says Thank You to mirakels For This Useful Post:
Posts: 176 | Thanked: 262 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Texas, USA
Has anyone tried to get the N900 going with a E46 BMW? (2004-2006 3 series)

I can call people just fine, by manually dialing the number, but the phonebook doesn't transfer.

I've installed the two debs and rebooted the phone, but the phonebook is still empty on the car (turned car off and on, too).

I see there is a new obexd out (0.39). Does anyone have the debian package files that were used to compile the obexd2 debs? Or can the guy that made the debs on the wiki recompile for the latest version?

Originally Posted by StocChr View Post
Hy,

My car is a Ford Focus with CD6000 Radio.

The app works, but I have several problems.

1.) The most contacts will only displayed as phone numbers, not as their contact name.
2.) The names are not in order.

Can anyone help? - Have you the same problem?

Also there is a problem with the outgoing/incoming/missed list.
These lists are transmitted, but there are names in, with whom I have long had no contact. Moreover, these seem to be randomly taken from the phonebook. By the way, the names in outgoing, incoming and missed, are all the same.

cheers
i've got it! special thanks to mirakles!!!

i read out my hcidump file and verify the ascii dump with the hcidump -t -V -X -r command...

now my results:
i find out that all VCards 2.1 requested and transferred correct.
ok, then i looked at the bodywork of all VCards and find out, that only contacts with a specific bodywork display the name on the radio.

the false bodywork:
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
UID:593
REV:2010-01-28T19:06:25Z
N:;Max;;;
TEL;VOICE:0123456789
END:VCARD

the right bodywork:
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
UID:593
REV:2010-01-28T19:06:25Z
TEL;VOICE:0123456789
N:;Max;;;
END:VCARD

it is obvisouly essential that the Name Part of the vcard is at the end!!

so, i revise all my vcards like the right one and ALL contacts were displayed as there name... i am very happy now

one downer lasts:
outgoing/incoming/missed are transmitted, but there are names in, with whom I have long had no contact. Moreover, these seem to be randomly taken from the phonebook. By the way, the names in outgoing, incoming and missed, are all the same.

but this doesn't matter, the principal thing that the radio show names work!!

cheers

Last edited by StocChr; 2011-01-21 at 18:10.

Hello everyone,

I installed the packages as instructed in the wiki, and it works fine with my JVC stereo, I have added that to the wiki.

But now I can't install packages anymore. The error is:

Code:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
  mp-fremantle-generic-pr: Depends: obexd (= 0.18-0maemo6+0m5) but 0.18-0maemo5+0m5 is to be installed
I'm not very much into aptitude stuff (I'm more into Gentoo), so: what's wrong here and how can I fix it?

Thanks
Thomas

Here are the latest version of the libopenobex2 and obexd2 packages (also see the wiki page mentioned on post 1 of this thread for further instructions).

This is probably the most upstream version of obexd we can use. Newer versions of upstream obexd need a newer version of the evolution-addressbook server.

I'll try to get the libopenobex2 and obexd2 into the CSSU in the near future.
Attached Files
File Type: deb obexd2_0.37-0maemo1_armel.deb (61.4 KB, 2040 views)
File Type: deb libopenobex2_1.5-0maemo3_armel.deb (32.6 KB, 1869 views)

Last edited by mirakels; 2011-03-02 at 08:55.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mirakels For This Useful Post:
Has anyone attempted to upgrade N900's Bluez stack to a version that would support the phonebook access AT commands (At+cpbr, at+cpbs) and so on via the HFP profile? My Seat Ibiza's car kit does not support PBAP or IrMC, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by Zarhan View Post
Has anyone attempted to upgrade N900's Bluez stack to a version that would support the phonebook access AT commands (At+cpbr, at+cpbs) and so on via the HFP profile? My Seat Ibiza's car kit does not support PBAP or IrMC, unfortunately.
as far as i know bluez does not support these at commands. I'm played with the latest bluez and it runs on my n900 but do'nt know if it breaks anything...

I did add some of the at commands, but the cpbr and cpbs are a bit (to) complicated for now.

Tags
bada rox, bluetooth, carkit, contacts, irmc sync, pbap profile