Notices

yes, that keyboard is xkbd which you can install from http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?p=65137 at least I think thats the version I am running. and then I downloaded the x.xkdb that Addison put together to get it running over on the side like that (http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=18107) and you should be all set.

-John

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Finland
Thanks

It works. Only thing I am missing is volume.. Volume is very low..

Originally Posted by Mika73 View Post
Thanks

It works. Only thing I am missing is volume.. Volume is very low..
hmmm, That problem I don't have mine is often way too loud. I think (though I am not positive, I would have to go and look at the code) that the + and - buttons also control volume (on top of the option/select/etc....) You might try pressing the + key a few times and see if it gets louder. Of course, check the system volume as well, but I am sure you already did that.

-John

The Following User Says Thank You to tobiasj For This Useful Post:
Posts: 271 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by tobiasj View Post
hmmm, That problem I don't have mine is often way too loud. I think (though I am not positive, I would have to go and look at the code) that the + and - buttons also control volume (on top of the option/select/etc....) You might try pressing the + key a few times and see if it gets louder. Of course, check the system volume as well, but I am sure you already did that.

-John
Some sounds come very low and music. I have only tryed M.U.L.E. with emulator. Have you tryed that game?

Not sure what other games I should try.. Havent used Atari lot before. Only 2600 and Jaguar.

Any chance on an update to Maemo 5 for this? I'm dying to get some Mail Order Monsters on my phone.

I tried to just take your source code, and compile it on my workstation. Then I copied it over to my phone, installed it and... well it ran, but then mostly just flickered and told me I needed the OS Roms.

Well, I copied those over, ran it from the directory where it was, but it still only flickered and asked for the roms.

Fixing the roms should be easy enough, but I think the interface needs to be updated for Maemo 5 so that at least there are the menus and the keys on the side.

slaapliedje